Chapter Seventeen

Vanoss' POV
They took me into a room. Then told me to sit down. It was actually like one of those investigation shows. With the mirror window. A table in the middle. With a chair. A little light above. I was confused. "Umm... What's going on?" I ask raising an eyebrow as I sat. Brock looks at Tyler. Tyler just stares at me. Then the door opens. I look. Seeing the rest of the group come in. But no y/n. Which was odd. "Where's y/n?" I ask. Looking directly at Jonathan. He stares at me. "Just be patient." was all he said. I look at all of them. They surrounded me. "Uh guys... We have a problem..." I hear an unfamiliar voice say. I look around. Seeing Jon grab a handheld transceiver (another name for walkie-talkies if you don't know.) from his side. "What is it?" he asks. The other boys looking at him. All of us waiting for a response. "It's y/n..." the guy says. Jon looks at the others worried. "What about y/n?..." he asks. "She couldn't stand to see Vanoss with his bandages. Thinking about how they treated him.... So she just left. I thought she would've went in there to see him but... She never entered." he spoke. Then another beep came frome Jon's transceiver. Signaling that another person was gonna communicate. "Y/n is that you?" Jon asks. "No it's Cartoonz... Y/n is in the other room... I think that Ava girl fucked up..." another guy says. Jon stares at the device. "Why do you say that?" he asks. No response. "Cartoonz answer my question." Jon says. We all stare at the device. Still nothing. Then another beep. We all were quiet. "You fuckin bitch let me go!!" I hear Ava's voice. 'She's alive?' I think. "Why would I do that?..." I hear her voice ask. 'My queen...' I think. I kinda smile. Just hearing her voice again drove me crazy. I wanted to see her even more. I just wanted to hold her in my arms. I wanted to kiss her. Tell her I love you. More than ever. I just wanted her. Close with me. "Well... If you don't let me go then my team will come and kill you. If you do... Hehe well you still die anyway since you killed my brother!" Ava spoke. Then it was silent. But then "pff.." y/n started to laugh. It becoming an insane laughter. I shuddered after her laugh became her crazy laugh. Kinda like her brothers. But more... Crazy. My heart pounded. Bumps sneaking up my spine. 'Damn...' I think. I loved how much she could be a sweet girl but change quickly into a psycho chick. It made me insane. I never realized how much of a drug she was to me. Until now. I wanted my queen so bad. I wanted my addiction back. I couldn't stand the whole months without her. I wanted to see her. Her laughter died down. "Oh... Dear... You don't know who you've just threatened." Y/n says. I could tell she smiled insanely. "E-excuse me?.." Ava studders. "Really? You don't know who I am?" Y/n asks. "N-no..." Ava says now sounding nervous. But trying to sound tough. "Well... Obviously you don't... Nobody remembers. Only those who were my team for old heist or missions do." She says. "Is she talking about the others?" I hear Craig whisper. "I think so..." Brian says. In a whisper too. 'Other's?' I think. 'I know there's two different guys that communicated with Jon. But is there more?' I think/ask myself. "Ever heard about Alpha?" y/n asked. "I-i thought I heard of h-him before... Then I heard he Joined Vanoss' old crew. Only to find it being you..." Ava says. Sounding confused. "I've heard about you being... A guy..." she said even more confused. "Not even a full adult... But young. A-and that he was one of the greatest criminals. Which shocked every other criminal at how old he was. Since he was so good..." Ava says. Then it was quiet. "They all wanted to believe it was a guy. Hell! They did.... But actually it was a girl... Who just wanted to survive.... Who felt like the only choice was...crime. That young girl... Was me. I was a legend..." Y/n said with pride. "But then you wimpy bitches came along..." She said in disgust. "Only to impress others. Only to get attention. ONLY TO GET WHAT YOU WANTED!!" She shouted. "WELL...LOOK AT YOURSELF NOW! INSTEAD OF WHAT YOU WANTED, YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!" I could tell she wanted to murder Ava. "YOU GOT TOO PRIDEFUL PRINCESS...SO YOU GO AND FUCK UP EVERYTHING! RAN YOUR ASS INTO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD. MESSED WITH THE WRONG CHICK... TAKING HER MAN...AND TREATING HIM LIKE NOTHING. Haha... You're so fuckin dumb... He left with you... He went with you to be in your stupid ass weak gang. But you just couldn't be happy could you?..." she says. I didn't know how to feel. She made me feel numb. I had no words. Just sitting there listening to her shout at this girl. Saying things that I never heard. I always knew she was mysterious angel. One that had secrets and battle scars. Some she would or will never speak of. Until she wanted to. Like I just figured out she was the shadowy figure. That always caught my attention. When ever I heard of its success. In killing a giant gang or taking as much money as it wanted in a bank. Not leaving a single trace. That figure was her all along. How have I never noticed? She always attracted me. Never once did I ever feel overwhelmed by her. I always felt... Complete. "After all he's done for you... THAT'S WHAT YOU GIVE HIM IN RETURN?! ABUSING HIM?! ARE YOU HAPPY?!" she shouts. I just realized Ava was crying. She kept saying "sorry". I now had tears in my eyes. 'I never knew how much you loved me.' I thought. As if I was talking to y/n. My heart beats fast. "I loved him so much! I still love him!! He's my love! My king. My other half... My perfection." she says. "You're more than that to me... My queen." I say. It was quiet. All the guys look at me. They all smiled.

Heyo peeps!! Another one down! Hope you enjoy... And I'll see ya in the next chapter! Buh-bye!!!