Chapter Sixteen

You may play music

Vanoss' POV
Blackness... It's all I saw. 'Was that a dream?' I ask. I look around. It was empty. I felt like I was nowhere. "Hello?" I shout. Nothing responded. "Where the hell am I?" I ask. Then I hear crying. I look at the direction it was coming from. I see a figure in the distance. I start walking to it. Then out of nowhere a flash of memory hit me. I saw y/n. I stopped. Thinking about her. But I remembered the figure. I looked back at them. They seemed to be on their knees. I started walking to them. Their cry getting louder. But as I was going. More memories flashed. Every one of them having y/n in it. Then I saw the figure clearly. It was y/n!!! I started running. But memories just kept flashing. More and more. Quickly flashing. "Y/n!!!" I shout. "Y/n I'm coming!!" I yell to let her know. It was very hard to run. All the memories flashing. I was getting dizzy. But I still ran. "Y/n!" I shout more. Seeing her not move. Her back facing me. I could tell she was the one crying. Then as I was behind her. All the flashing memories stopping. But one played. It was me and Ava walking away. Leaving Y/n to bleed. I was frozen. Watching it happen. I never once looked back. I just kept walking. With that slut. Then it disappeared. I teared up. Then I heard her crying. It snapped me out of my trance. I look down at her. "Y/n..." I say as I reach for her. "How could you?..." She says. I froze. Nearly touching her. "How could I wh-" "HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME?!...TO DIE!!!" she yells. Standing up and looking at me. She looked hurt. I look down. "I'm sor-" "You said you loved me... But you just left me. You lied didn't you? You don't love me." she cried. I shake my head. "Nononono! I do love you!" I say. As more tears come. "Then why'd you leave?..." she asks. I stare at her. I couldn't say anything. "See...you don't love me." I sigh. "I'm sorry." I say. "SORRY?! IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY?!" she shouts. I just stare at her. "YOU LEFT WITH A SLUTTY BRAT EVAN!! YOU'RE EVEN ENGAGED WITH HER!!! NOT ME! BUT HER!" she yells more. Crying. 'I broke her.... It's all my fault' I think as I watch her snap. "THE WORST PART IS YOU JUST LEFT YOUR FRIENDS!!! YOUR GANG!!!" she yells. "I WANTED BEST FOR US!!" I shout. She stared at me. "We were just fine how we were Evan..." she says. Looking away from me. "But we could've had better..." I say. She the quickly looks at me. "REALLY?! EVAN! WE WERE JUST FINE UNTIL YOU BROUGHT THAT SLUT ALONG. NOW LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED. You put us in danger!... You put me in DANG-" I hear a loud bang. Then I see y/n just stare at me. Her face looked pale. Then it hit me. "Y/N!!!" I shout. I try to grab her but then.
-Gasp-
I was breathing fast. Sweating. I look around. Tears in my eyes. I was in a bed. But not my room. "Fuck..." I say. Holding my head. Pain hitting me. Then I noticed I wasn't wearing my suit. I was wearing sweats. I saw that I had bandages on my cuts and scratches. I look at the night stand beside me to see it's 7 am on a digital clock. I stare at it. "Wait...Is this-" The door opens before I can finish my sentence. It was Brock! He saw me up. So he smiled. "You're awake!" he says cheerily. He hand a tray. I look at it. "What's that?" I ask in my morning voice. He gives me a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. I'm just gonna clean your new cuts and put some cream on them so they don't get infected." He says calmly. I just nod. "Oh. And I brought some painkillers. For your head. Y/n felt bad. But she had to." he says. "Y/n!" I say. I then try to get up. But Brock pushes me down. "Brock! I need to see her!" I say. Struggling with him. He chuckles. "You'll see her later! But right now, you're getting those cuts and scratches taken care of." He says chuckling. I sigh in frustration. "Please moo... I haven't seen her..." I say. He looks at me. "Oh come on Vanoss... You've only missed about two or three months from her." he says. 'Damn...That long?" I think. "A few hours more wouldn't hurt." He says. I look at him. "A few more hours?!" I ask. "Well yeah... She wants you to rest. To take a brake." he says.  Now cleaning my wounds. "Why isn't Nogla helping? Wouldn't it be faster? Then you could take a brake faster." I say. He looks at what he's doing. Focusing on it. "He's busy." was all he says. "Ow..." I say as he pressed on a cut kinda hard. "Sorry..." He says. Kinda looking nervous. After talking about where nogla was. I sigh. "Don't worry about it." I say. He nods and goes back to caring for my wounds. I watch him work. "Geez... She loved scratching and cutting you." he says. Looking at all of them. "Yeah... She loved throwing her anger at me." I say. "You know..." Brock starts off. I look at him. He had a worried slash serious face. Looking back at me. "Y/n is really pissed and upset." he says. "At me? Well... She deserves to be. After all I done." I say looking at my wounds. "No... Not you." he says. "At Ava..." I just frown. "But I'm the one that left. I'm the one who caused all this....I'm the one who put her in danger...." I say. "Hey... You wanted best for us. For her. I know you just wanted to make her more happy." He says trying to cheer me up. Then the door opens. "Is he good now?" asks Tyler. "Hey Tyler." I say. "Hey Evan. Glad to have you back." He says smiling. "Look. Sorry about being an asshole that day... I was pissed about everything." he says. I smile. "Don't worry about it... I deserved it anyways." "I'm gonna have to disagree but It's time." he says looking at Moo. He nods and gets my last cut bandaged. Then gets the stuff he brought together. "What's 'time'?" I ask. Looking at them confused. "Don't worry. Just get dress. Me and Moo will be waiting out here for you. When you're done just come out. Cloths are in your drawer." Tyler says pointing at the dresser. I nod. They leave. I look in the drawers. Getting some cloths out. Then changing. I go open my door. Seeing Brock and Tyler. "Ready?" he asks. I nod. "Ok let's go." Brock says.

Heyo peeps! Another one down. Hope ya like it!. I'll see ya in the next chapter!! Buh-bye!!!