Chapter Twenty-Nine

(Don't play music yet)
Evan's POV
"As soon as you're all good enough. We're going and searching for y/n! I can't lose her!" I say. They all look. Then nod. I look down. My arm still in pain. As it was cleaned, stiched, and wrapped. Jon pats my back. "We just need to talk to her... And help her. She'll be back to normal in time..." He says. "I hope..." I sighed. "What happens if we don't find her?" Nogla asks. Sounding upset. All the guys were upset. Not because of what y/n did to them. But because she left. They didn't want to lose her as much as I did. "Well..." I sigh. "Hey! We could get Those two gangs that helped us before... And ask Max." Lucas says. "Hey! You're awake!!" John says happily. Lucas chuckles. "That's not a bad plan... Get a hold of every one of them." I demand. They all nod and search each gang down. I sit there. Looking at a picture of y/n. Sparks sits next to me. He whines. Resting his head on my lap. I look at him. I sigh. Then pet his head. "We'll get her... Don't worry..."

Your POV
I was walking back to my old house. Finally making it there. Walking up to my door. I opened it up. Seeing all the empty ness. The lonely big house. I walk in. Shutting my door. Going upstairs. To my room. Seeing my old bed. Plus stuff I left behind. A old picture of me as a little girl. I push it down. Not wanting to see the little monster. Going to my closet. Pulling boxes out. Looking around. Seeing a lot of old stuff. Seeing a teddy bear my brother gave me. I smile and hug it. Then out of nowhere I just hum.

~Play music!~

I put the bear down. Still humming. Going back to the closest. Digging around once more.

"Don't be that way... Fall apart twice a day... I just wish you could feel what you say..." I sang. Pulling out a bag of weapons. From the closest.

"Show, never tell... But I know you too well... Kinda mood that you wish you could sell..." I kept looking for more weapons I stashed in my house.

"If tear drops could be bottled... There'd be swimming pools filled by models... Told a tight dress, is what makes you a whore..." I sang. Grabbing my bag of weapons. Putting everything in it.

"If 'I love you' was a promise... Would you break it, if you're honest?..." I was walking to the door.

"Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before.... I don't wanna be you... Anymore..." I sang looking at myself. In a reflection.

"Hands, hands getting cold... Losing feeling's getting old..." I threw my bag into the trunk of my car. That i left here.

"Was I made from a broken mold?... Hurt, I can't shake..." I grabbed a gas canister. Filled with gas.

"We've made every mistake... Only you know the way that I break..." I take the canister in the house.

"If teardrops could be bottled... There'd be swimming pools filled by models..." I pour the gas all around.

"Told a tight dress is what makes you a whore..." I lead a trail out the house.

"If 'I love you' was a promise... Would you break it, if you're honest?..." I splash it as I went out. Getting it all over.

"Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before..." I pull out a box of matches.

"I don't wanna be you..." I take one. "I don't wanna be you..." I light it. Staring at it.

"I don't wanna be you..." I drop it down. The flame growing to my house. "Anymore..." I sang.

Watching it catch the whole house on fire.  I then walk to my car. Getting in and driving away. To make my day... One of my very best days ever.

Hey peeps! Another one done! Woo!! I'm proud! Hope you like it! Anyway! I'll see ya in the next one! Buh bye!!