Chapter Twenty-Eight

You may play music
Third POV
The four boys stood shocked. As the other three stood ready to attack y/n. Who hoped one would. She wasn't her normal self anymore. The same y/n that killed her friend Alice. Was in control. Of course she didn't want to kill them. At least, not yet. "Why are you doing this?!" Tyler yelled. Wanting an answer from the girl. He thought as a little sister. Wanting to know why a girl like her can be so cruel out of nowhere. "Why not?" She asks. Now smiling. Looking down at Craig. Kicking him a little. To see if he didn't pass out. Making him flinch at the pain. "Y/n... Stop p-please..." He whimpers. "I can't do that craig... Besides... You're supposed to be stong. How does this hurt?" She asks. Kicking him harder. He tries not to cry out in pain. Biting his lip. Y/n's smile gets bigger. "See! That's a good boy craig! You can be strong... Let's see if you're really strong..." She says. Kicking harder than before. He squeaks. "S-stop!" He cries. But she doesn't. Making him cry out more. As she went harder. He felt like she was about to break his back. Not able to stand all the pain. "Y/n! Stop!!" Tyler shouts. She does as she's told. Staring at down. Mini whimpers one last time. Before he feels like passing out. Then blacks out. Y/n smiles at the sight. Hearing Marcel yell and charge at her. She dodges him. Making him trip on mini and fall. He groans. "Y/n... I'm sorry for this..." Y/n hears Brian say behind her. She turns in time to catch a fist. Twisting Brian's arm. He screams in pain. "Fuck!" He shouts. She punches his face with full force. Making him fall back. Hitting his head hard on the floor. "Y/n... Don't make me hurt you..." Tyler warned. Making her laugh. "Stop joking around Tyler! Seriously... We're in the middle of a war..." She says. Her eyes turning cold. A sinister smile upon her face. Making him shudder. "Y/n stop... Don't hurt him... It's me you wanna hurt..." A familiar voice spoke. One y/n was hoping to hear. She chuckles. "I don't wanna hurt you Ohmie!..." She says. In an all too sweet and friendly way. Looking at him. He looks confused. "Wait... Why?!" He asks. "Because... Hurting you... Wouldn't be exactly what I want... Sure you made me hurt... But hurting... Isn't what I'm going for." Y/n says. Walking over. "Then what are you going for?..." He asks. "What else silly?... Killing you!" She says. Pulling out her gun.

Evan's POV
I was in my office. Working on plans for mission. Well... Was. Until I heard all the ruckus. Thinking it's just the guys messing around. But they only got louder. Making me pissed off. Because I couldn't focus. Screaming and yelling was I that happened. I growl. "Why are they being so loud?!" I ask. Getting up and heading down. Freezing in my tracts. Once I got to the bottom of the steps. "What the hell?..." I say. Seeing my crew. Down, out cold, or in pain. I see Y/n in front of Ohm. Bryce and Luke were on the floor. Delirious nowhere to be seen. Luke was checking Bryce. I sneak to y/n and Ohm. Seeing a gun pointed at Ohm. "What the hell did you do to my men?!" I yell out of rage. Before she could hit me. I grab her wrist. Yanking the gun away. "Y/n what the hell?!" I shout. As she attacks me. Punching me in the face. So much anger and pain flowed through me. I growl. Tackling her. Choking her. She struggles. Then realization hits me. I see her holding my wrist. Trying to lift them to get air. Thrashing her legs under me. I was choking y/n. My girlfriend. The one I love so much. The one who loves me. I let go. My hands shaking. My mind running wild. Trying to understand everything. Her deep breaths were all I heard. Trying so hard to take as much air. Then out of nowhere. I felt pain in my stomach. As I flew back. "Shit!" Yell out. Falling. I try to stand. Only to fall on my knees a hold myself up with one hand. As the other held my stomach. Trying to catch my breath. Since the wind was knocked out of me. I look up to see y/n. Holding the gun. Her eyes had no emotion. Lips never curved. She stared at me. "Don't get in my way..." She spoke coldly. Rubbing her neck with one hand. Pointing the gun at Ohm. He looks down. Accepting his fate. I look down. Not wanting to see it. Even though I've watched myself kill many people before.

Bang

I hear her gasp. Looking back up, I see y/n holding her side. "You shot me?!" She yells. "You're my fuckin brother!... And you shot me?!" She yells more. I now see Delirious. Holding another gun. "It just scraped you... You'll be ok. I'm sorry... I had to." He says. She started to laugh. It becoming more insanely. "Oh... Too precious..." She says. Then she turns around and shoots me in the arm. "Ah!" I scream in pain. Falling down. Holding my arm. "I'm sorry... I had to..." She mimics Delirious. Then laughing. Stopping right away. "Don't do anything stupid Jon... Or your so called leader dies..." She says. Walking up stairs. Jon comes over to me. Checking my wound. Minutes later. We hear her come down. In new clothes and her dark blue hoodie. Her mask on. Walking away. "W-where you going?" I ask. She stops. Looking over her shoulder. "Away..." She says. "Why? Please don't leave me... I love you..." I say. She looks forward. "You love me?... But love is nothing but a lie... Like you..." She says bitterly. Walking to the front door. Whistling. Sparks comes from the kitchen. He whimpers. "Sparks! Come on!" She yells. He whimpers more. Laying beside me. She looks at him then at me. Her lips frown. "Traitor..." She says. Then walks out. Slamming the door. Leaving us guys. In shock, pain and sadness.

Hey peeps! Another one done! Hope ya like it. And I see ya in the next one! Buh bye!!