Chapter Eight

(You may play music)

Your POV
It's been a week since the incident. Of course I forgave Evan. But. He hasn't stopped leaving early in the morning and coming back late. The others try comforting me. Telling me Evan just wants the best. For me. For us all. I'm still hurting though. He's also failing as our leader. Because we haven't been doing heist or other stuff. One day I actually sad in my room and cried. The boys kept checking on me though. Finally they got tired of Evan's shit. So they yelled at him. But he argued back saying what he's doing is gonna helpful and better for us. Telling us that we should just shut up and be patient. It caught us all off guard. So then we left it. Now I sit in the kitchen. With sparks. Laying beside me. He's not happy about how I am either. He always stays beside me. Nogla was making an early dinner. The others in the living room watching tv. He finished and shouted that it was done. Setting my plate in front of me. I smile at him and thank him. He nods. Then sets out the others plates. They come in and we all eat. Then out of nowhere Evan comes in. "Hey we all gotta meet Ava at the top of that one building near the bank later." He says. No one spoke. Then he came over behind me and hug me from the back. Kissing my cheek. It's been so long since he actually showed affection towards me. So I just stared at my plate. "I love you..." he says. I drop my fork. I then tear up. The boys stare. "Y/n?" he says my name. Since I never replied. "I need to go to the restroom...excuse me." I say not looking at Evan. I rush to the bathroom. Closing the door and leaning on the sink. I stare at myself in the mirror. Seeing the tears drop. I don't even know why I was crying. He said he loved me. So why was I crying? My heart hurt. The ache felt stronger. Then before when I was lonely. I hear a knock at the door. "Hey...you ok y/n?" I hear my brother ask on the other side of the door. I stare at myself still. "No..." I say. The tears drip off my face. "Can I come in?" he asks. I sigh. "Yeah...it's unlocked." I say. Then I turn and slide down the wall. Next to the sink. He walks in. "Y/n!" he comes over and gets on his knees. Looking at me worried. He wipes my tears away. "Are you ok??" he asks. I shake my head no. Then I start crying harder. He hugs me. So I hug him and cry in his shoulder. "I don't even know why I'm like this!..." I say in his shoulder. He starts rubbing my back. "I mean.. He said he loved me...but I just cried... It hurts...I'm hurting..." I say as my thoughts and feelings are let out. He holds me closer. Still rubbing my back. "Hey...it's ok baby sis....big brother's here for you..."He says comforting me. Making me calm down. Then I stop crying. "There. Better?" he asks. I nodded my head. Smiling. "Good. Now go and get ready we gotta meet this hoe bitch tonight." He says. I laugh. Then we leave the bathroom and get ready. Hopefully I'll be better when we meet her and not cry. "This...is gonna be a long night.." I say to myself.

Heyo peeps!! Another chapter done! Yay! Sorry if its short. Anyways! See ya in the next chapter. Buh-bye!!!