Chapter Fourteen

Delirious' POV
Just a few more days. Until all this is over. We've done so much since. A lot of heists. A lot of missions. We all were tired out. Alpha had been helping us out. Yes, Alpha is our leaders name. He usually tells us to take brakes when we need them. He cares for our health. Helps Nogla and Brock with our wounds. We all were sitting in the living room. Sore as hell. He told us that we have done enough heist and missions for awhile. Then told us we can just relax and wait for it to come around the corner. I was happy. Happy that I knew exactly how this was all gonna end.

Vanoss' POV
Ava was really upset. At the fact that my old gang was doing fine without me. Hell. They were better than fine. They caught Ava's brother's attention. He even asked them to the party thing. So in his view, he thought of them as one of the top 15 criminals. Im glad. They're leader 'Alpha' was not so bad. In fact, he sounded familiar. Like I believe I heard his name from somewhere. "How?!" she shouts. I just stare at her. My "engaged girlfriend". It really is an embarrassing thing. Because she's nothing but a child. So fuckin annoying, rude, abusive, and a brat. Always gets what she wants or cries if she can't. Yep. Im gonna marry a child. "When we find out about Alpha. I will do whatever I can to make him leave." she says. Then her smile got big. I looked at her in disgust. But she couldn't see it because I had on my new dumb mask. 'Stupid whore...' I think. "I know what to do... I'll flirt with him! So he'll leave them and join our team!" she says looking at me. "You do know not ALL guys are gonna fall for your... whatever you have." I say. I smiled. "What??" she asks pissed. "I'm just saying... Because well... Look. I'm hear. And I'm the leader for you." I say pretending to be offended and upset. But really dying because of saying it. "Oh don't worry. I'm not gonna replace you. Even though He's better at leading. But we're gonna get married so yeah... I can't even if I really wanted to." she says. 'I really wish you would replace me, you rude bitch!' I think. She just sits down and looks for the gang. 'God... You're a fuckin creep too...' I think.

Alpha's POV (geez...three different views in one chapter...)

"Sir... She's trying to hunt you down. So she can meet you and convince you to leave the gang. Then join hers." One of my new members says. "Did she say how?" I ask looking out my office window. "Well... She said by... Flirting with you." he says. I just laugh. "Of course... Thanks McQuaid." I say. Look back at him. He nods and leaves. "Fuckin whore... That's all you can do? Is just give your body to any guy so they join your group? McQuaid or Bryce is one of many new members I have. I've been searching for so call 'friends'. I know so many skilled criminals and some owe me. So they glady join my group. We had to move into a bigger home because of it. But most just stay hidden. So nobody knows that our gand has gotten way bigger. Only like 5 moved in and that's
McQuaid/ Bryce
Ohm/ Ryan
Cartoonz/ Luke
Kryoz/ John
SMii7Y/ Lucas
John and Lucas were old friends of mine. Luke, Ryan, and Bryce were all in one heist with me. They actually thought we were a great team. So they said to contact them if needed. So I did. I also have two relatives who are in different gangs. They said they'd love to help a family in need. Asking what I needed. I just told them to just keep doing the crazy shit that their gangs do. Until the right time. Which is soon. Of course bryce only knows about Eva's plan because he's my hacker and has some gadgets that we need. He has a litte thing he calls a bug. Because its small like one. It records voices and has a little camera. It can go anywhere. While bryce can just be home and not get caught. Luke and Ryan are great with Ideas and are great with any weapons. Lucas and John are great at being undercovers. And so they have already did their jobs. Just in a few days, is when we all are in one big mission. I can only get ready until then. I have the boys get nice outfits for that day. While John and SMii7Y get outfits for their job. My relatives already know whatever they need. I then go look for my outfit.

Heyo peeps! Another one done! Hope u like it. And I'll see ya in the next chapter. Buh-bye!!!