Chapter Eleven

Jon's POV
It's been. A day since Y/n's funeral. Our plan is going well so far. Of course Evan and that bitch came and watched from a distance. Just to make sure she's dead. I hate Vanoss for it. He just left us. After my sister got shot! I slammed my hand on the table. "Hey...Calm down...They'll get it when it comes Jon." Craig says. "I know... I just can't believe Evan... Im still pissed...Even though I'm not supposed to..." I say. The guys stare. Lui sighs "We all are dude... But we still gotta stick to the plan. Even though we all wanna do something else... It's not what he wants." He says. Then he comes in. "Indeed we need to stick to plan...So. Who's ready for a heist?" he asks. We all nod. Saying we're ready. "Good." He says with a smile. The boys smile too. "Well...this bank here. Has most money now...Finally. So you'll go to this one. And you know we gotta be noticed. So... How exactly are we gonna do that?..." he asks. Looking at each of us. Stopping at me. "Well... Going by day..." I say. "Perfect!" He says excited and joyful. I just laugh and so do the others. We all then discussed more. Then soon after, we get ready. Leaving. Putting on our masks. We had Scotty and Marcel drive our two get away cars. They dropped us off and we ran into the bank. Holding our guns. No one really turned. Which pissed me off. So I aimed my gun upwards and pull the trigger. Everyone screams or looks at us. They now had fear in their eyes. "It's them!" a lady says in fear. "Do the alarm!!!" a worker says to the other. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Tyler says. Holding his gun at the worker. He stared at Tyler in fear. He then backs away. Moving the other workers to the other side and letting us in. "Hey this guy is smart." Tyler says. We then run in and take as much as possible. Then run out. As soon as we were out, we heard the alarm. Then our get aways pulled up. We got in them. Both turning separate ways. Throwing off the cops. Losing them. So we head home. Leaving the cars. So they couldn't find us. We make it back. Walking in and seeing our new leader standing there. Having a proud look on his face. "You made it just in time...News will be on in a bit." He says walking to the living room. Then sitting down. Turning on the tv. Then switching to news. It was on so we all sat and watched. "Today the same bank that was robbed by N/n, was robbed once more. By Vanoss and his gang..." I glared at them saying that. "But anyways there was no sign of Vanoss anywhere. Or the new member!" I knew they were talking about y/n. "Exactly! What happen to these two?" They now started a conversation about them. Then he got up and walked past us. The two news reporters still talking about y/n and Vanoss. Then just Vanoss. I got so sick of it and was about to leave until. "So it's very odd that their leader Va-" They were cut off. A different person came on. But you couldn't see their face or actually anything. Just barley tell someone was there. "Enough about Vanoss....He's a pathetic leader! Leaving his gang! For some shitty gang. Of course all you may be wondering who am I... Well... Im the new and better leader. Replacing Vanoss. I will lead these guys to success with my plans!! And right now... Everything is going according to plan...." The person disappears. And the news reporters are back on. "Are we back on? Ok! Sorry for the interruption everyone... We can not explain. But umm..moving on..." They continue their news. We all look at each other knowing what happened. "I can't believe we're just now doing this..." Brock says. "Well we do have him as our new leader." Tyler says. We all nod. Then out of nowhere we get a call. He walks in a smiled. "Right on que!" he says. Brian answers. He looks at us and nods. "What do you want Vanoss..." he says. Everyone was silent. "I was wondering if I could stop by and get my stuff." was what we all heard. Then we looked at him and see him smiling. He nods. "Yeah...You can." Brian says. "Really?..." Vanoss asks. "Of course! Nobody else wants your shit!" He says annoyed. "Oh...ok" Vanoss says. "I'll stop by tomorrow then..." He says and hangs up. We then smile. "Welp...Get some rest. You guys are gonna need it. For throwing out his stuff." He says walking to his room. We all go to our rooms and go to sleep. 'I can't wait until the end. Vanoss you fool... Nobody messes with my family...'

Heyo peeps! Another chapter done!! Who could this knew leader be??? And why has Vanoss made a big mistake? What's the plan?! Hehe... Anyways! See ya in the next chapter! Buh-bye!!!