Chapter Nineteen

Vanoss' POV
I sat up quickly. Breathing hard. Tears in my eyes. I realized I was in my bed. I check the time. It's 5 am. I sigh. I had that same dream of y/n. I can't stop thinking about it. It just flashes through my head. Then my door opened. I look. Seeing y/n. She had a worried look. "You ok?" she ask. I could tell she just woke up. My breathing was calm now. I just nod. She looks at me unsure. "Are you sure?" she asks. I sigh. "Yeah just a dream." I say. She walks into my room. Up to me. "What was it about?" she asks. Now beside me. I look at her. I didn't want her to worry. She sighed. Sitting beside me. "I heard you screaming my name..." she says. She was looking at the floor. "You were having a nightmare about me.... Weren't you?" she asked. I don't know why but I started to tear up. "Y-yeah..." I say. She looks at me. "Oh my poor Evy..." she says. She climbs towards me. Wiping my tears away. Sitting on my lap. She kisses my forehead. "Do you want me to stay?" she asks. Looking deeply into my eyes. I smile and nod. She then smiles. "Ok." She says. She gets under the covers. Then she cuddles with me. I kiss her head. Then I doze off, back to sleep.
~few hours later~ (7 am.)
Delirious' POV
I was walking to my baby sisters room. To check on her. I stop. She wasn't in there. 'Huh... Usually she's still asleep.' I think. I just shrug. Walking over to moo, nogla, and mini. They were standing at Evan's door. "Aww they're so cute..." I hear Craig say. I was smiling now. "So that's where she went..." I say. They look at me. I stop and look into his room. She was asleep. Her head resting on Evans chest. I smile. Walking away.

Vanoss' POV
I woke up. Forgetting about y/n. Seeing her head on my chest. I smiled. Then move my head forward. To kiss her head. But it then I saw it. Her being shot. I watched my self. Just stand there. But this time I was smiling at her. I gasp. Opening my eyes. "Ahh!" I screamed as I fell. Off the bed. A loud thud as my body hit the floor. "Ow..." I say. Now seeing y/n sitting up. Looking at me worried. "Evan... What are you doing on the floor?" she asked. Her voice kinda raspy from just waking up. "Uhh... Nothing to worry about..." I say. Smiling nervously. She stares at me. "Nothing to worry about?" she asks. Raising a brow. I nod. She still stares with a raised eyebrow. "Really?..." she asks. "Yes?..." I say kinda questioning it. "Then why did you jump so bad?" she asks. I don't say anything. She sighs. "Ok whatever then..." she says. Now looking away. Fiddling with her sweats. I could tell she was now upset. "Y/n I swear... It's nothing..." I say so she wouldn't worry. "I know..." she says not looking at me. I sigh. "Then why are you looking away?" I ask. Getting back on the bed. She just shrugs. "Hey..." I turn her face to me. She looks at me. "Hmm?" she hums as an answer. "Why are you so worried?" I ask. Our faces inches away. She just stares at me. "Why can't I worry about you?" She asks me. I smile. Then kiss her. She kisses back but pulls away quickly. I look at her. She turns around. Getting up. "Y/n?" I ask kinda confused. She doesn't look at me. "Im gonna go get ready for today." she says. "Can't we cuddle more? Besides... I thought you guys were taking a break. Come back." I say. She doesn't say anything for a bit. "Well I'm gonna get breakfast then..." She says. Leaving before I could say anything else. 'Did I do something wrong?' I thought.

~Your POV~
I walk to the kitchen. Sitting down on a chair. I cover my face. Leaning my elbows on the table. Sparks whimpers. I move my hands and look at him. He was sitting beside me. His ears were low. I turn and pet him. He moves closer to me. "You ok y/n?" I hear Craig's voice ask. I look at him. He sits beside me and Sparks. "You don't look so happy." he says. I sigh. "I'm just frustrated..." I say. "Wanna go up to the roof to talk about it?" he asks. Usually if I got so stressed on my plans for getting Evan back. One of the guys would go with me up to the roof and talk with me. While I got fresh air. I smile and nod at Craig. "I think I really need to." I say. So we get up and go to the roof. Sparks following. We head up. Walking outside. I felt the cool breeze on me. I inhaled the fresh air. "It's nice today..." I say. Looking at the morning sky. Mini nods in agreement. I sat by the ledge. Looking at the city. (By the way you all live in the outskirt of the city. In an apartment looking building.) "So tell me darling... What boy troubles are happening?" He says in a girly voice. I giggle while sparks looks at him confused. Mini laughed too. "But seriously... What's wrong?" he asks. Now looking serious. I look at him and then at the city. "Evan has acted...Odd. Like he had had a nightmare. I could tell because of how he was when I checked on him. He looked horrified." I say. Mini looks at me. "What was it about?" He asks. I shrugged. "He didn't tell me... I only know it was about me... because he screamed my name so many times. I heard it in my room!" I say. Mini looked like he was thinking. "Any other weird things after that?" He asks. "Earlier I woke up because he screamed. Before I felt him kiss my head. But out of nowhere he jumped and then screamed. After that there was a thud. So I looked to see him on the floor and not the bed." I say. Mini looked puzzled. "When I question him he said it was nothing... but I asked two more times. He just said not to worry. I got upset because I thought he would trust me and tell me." I say now frowning. "Then he tried to assure me he was fine. So I don't argue. Nor look at him. I was too ashamed because I felt... Like he didn't trust me." I say. Mini stares at me. "I just sat there until he made me look at him. He asked me why I was so worried. I ask him as well why I couldn't worry about him. I needed an answer. But he didn't. He just leaned in and kissed me. Trying to hold me. But I just gave him a quick kiss. Then pulled away. He looked at me. I could tell he was confuse.  But I was so frustrated. I just couldn't believed how many times he avoided my questions. I was gonna leave. But he stopped me. I had to come up with a way to leave. I just needed time to think." I say. Now looking down. "Does he even trust me still?" I ask. Now tearing up. "Did I do something wrong?..." I ask. Still looking down. My tears dripping down. "Hey... Don't blame yourself... It's only been two days since he's been here y/n. You just need time. Ok?" mini says reassuring me. Giving me a napkin. I take it and wipe my tears. "Are you sure Craig?" I ask. He nods. "Ok then..." I say. "Besides... He probably doesn't want you worrying about the dream. I mean Brock said that when he walked into Evan's room. He was awake. Sweaty and looking.... Worried. He also said he was kinda jumpy and cautious. But as soon as he mentioned you... Evan went crazy. He wanted to see you baldy. Like a child trying to find their mother." he says. I was now staring at my dog. He laid beside me. "Y/n... I think his nightmares are making him afraid of losing you... That's why he's probably not telling you. Because he doesn't want you to panic." he says. I look at him. "Maybe you're right... But what's going to happen then?" I ask. He shrugs. "That's gonna be up to you and Evan.." he says. I sigh. "Hopefully it won't end bad..." I say. He nods.

Heyo peeps! Another one down! Hope ya enjoyed. And I'll see ya in the next one! Buh bye!!