Chapter Ten

(You may play music)
Third POV
They all rushed home. Forgetting about Vanoss. Everyone panicking. Nobody wanted to lose her. They were blazing home. Not wasting time. As soon as they pulled in. Y/n's brother holds her. Running in. They take her into the recovery room. Setting her on the table. Running around grabbing stuff Brock needed. "Take Jon out..." Brock demanded. Jon just stared at him. "Why?..." he asked. Pulling away from the others grip. "It's for your own good Jon!..." Tyler says. Stepping in front of Jon. "Yeah...don't worry Jon she'll be ok..." Nogla says. Giving Jon an assuring smile. Jon sighed "Don't let her go..." He says. The two nodded. The others left with Jon out to give Brock and David space. To help y/n. Jon stayed in his room. He hoped his sister would make it through. They all did. Unfortunately....She didn't. Plans were made after.
Few days past. They had y/n's funeral. Both Jon and y/n's dad made it. Even her mom and sister came. All sad and hurt. They blamed themselves. For not being there. Thinking if they were there, she probably wouldn't of been dead. About to be buried. To rest forever. All the boys made speeches. Making each and everyone tear up once in a while or chuckle. But mostly tear up. Finally it came to Jon's speech. He stood by her. Clearing his throat. "The first thing I wanted to say was...thank you all for coming. She would've been happy that you all made it. Heck! She must be pretty damn happy! Because finally...All her family is here for her. All together. Y/n... I know damn well that you're laughing because of it. I hope you are too." He says. Making their family cry. Her mother cried her heart out. She was guilty of leaving her. Her sister cried harshly too. Because she never really got to know her own sister. Jon kept going "Secondly...I'd like to thank our friends. You all were like brothers to her. She loved you guys. Each and everyone of you. She was so great full to have all of you in her life. To make her laugh and smile. To cheer her up when she was down. I know that she wouldn't want us to stop being us...." The boys cried. Jon noticed something after he finished. A car pulled away. He knew exactly who it was too. All the guys knew. "And it begins..." Jon says under his breath. "So... With that being said about my sister...Who's with me to keep that promise...." He says. Looking around. "I am..." Tyler says standing. Then the other boys stand. Saying they are too.  Everyone else then got up and went to say their last goodbyes. Y/n's parents kissing her forehead. "You're a beautiful young lady. I wish I was there to watch you grow up to be one..." her mother says. Then she and her oldest daughter go up to Jon. She hugs him. "Thank you...for being her big brother." she says. He nods. Then the two leave. His sister's mother...left with one memory of her. Y/n resting forever. They all watched as they lowered her body and cover up that casket in dirt. All the boys walked up to Jon. Then Jon and y/n's dad walks up as well. "Welp Jonny boy... I'm so sorry." he says hurt. Jon sighs "Don't be dad...it was never your fault of her death." Jon says. His dad nods and says his goodbyes. Wishing Jon and the other's best. Then going and disappearing again. Jon watches him leave. The boys surround him. Talking to each other. He pulls out his phone and calls someone. Waiting for them to answer. Finally they pick up. "Hey. Everything is going according to the plan." he says. The guys stop 'talking' and smile at each other. "Good." the voice on the other side of the call says.

Heyo peeps!!! Another one down..yay! Hope you like it and I'll see ya in the next chapter. Buh-bye!!!