Chapter Three

Play music anytime I just love this song!
Your POV
I woke up early in the morning because I thought about going for a drive up to Vinewood hills and watch the sun rise. I get dressed and go grab my keys. I go into my garage and get in my car that my dad gave me.

(Your car and outfit)I drive out of my garage and up to the hills

I drive out of my garage and up to the hills. I get out of my car and see the sun rise. My shades helping me see. I enjoyed doing this. I especially did with my dad and brother. My mom didn't want me so she left me with my brother and dad. I grew up strong from my dad. He also was a criminal once until he found my mom. They fell in love and my mother had me. My brother who is older than me had a different mom. I have an older sister too but mom took her. I sigh knowing I will never see any of my family since they all left me. The sucky part was my brother promised my dad to protect me but he didn't and I was alone. That's exactly why I live as a criminal now. I get off the front of my car and get in. I drive into town and near the park. I see little kids having fun and parents watching or playing with their kids. I check the time and it's noon so I drive back home. As I pull in my car. My stomach growls. I go in and make a sandwich. I sit down and watch some movies until I hear my door being knock on. I stop my movie and open the door only to find a dog sitting there wagging its tail and a paper next to it. I pick up the paper and read it.
Dear y/n
I know how you always wanted one so I bought you one to enjoy. I hope you like him he was rescued from me because they were going to put him down. His name is sparks. Anyways I hope you're fine. I'm sry I couldn't be there for you.
Love your dad
P.S. I know about your brother leaving too we're both sorry.
I sigh and just look at the dog. Its a little German Shepherd! I smile and then it barks and runs up to me and loves me up. I laugh and take him inside. I go get ready to buy food and dog supplies for him. I get in my car and take Sparks with me. As we drive he sticks his head out the window and I laugh. We made it to the store and I go buy the stuff. I put it in the trunk and get in. I put a collar on him and drive home. I check the time as soon as I bring the stuff in and see it's almost time to meet Vanoss. I go get ready and put my mask on making sparks tilt his head. I get something to snack on and leave with Sparks. I park my car near by and I tell Sparks to stay he sits. I give him a chew toy and I get off and quickly climb up the building to see Vanoss standing there waiting. I clear my throat instead of sneaking up to him like he did with me. He turns and says "So what did you decide?" He asked. I sigh and say "I will try with you and your crew but if I don't like it then bye bye! Got it?" He nods and I was going to leave but he stopped me. "To be honest we have a small base." I chuckled and say "I have a big house and if it all works out maybe your crew would love to move in." He nods. I then realize Sparks. I run down with him chasing me and then his crew came but they attacked me...or at least try. I doge every hit and slip pass them. 'He was trying to fool me?!' I thought. I got pissed and heard him behind me. I then pull out my gun and point it at him. He freezes like the first time and so does his gang. "So you actually lied?!" I yell making him jump. "I fuckn trusted you and this is what I get?!" He holds his hand up and says "Listen it's not like that I-" "Oh really?!" I was about to pull the trigger until I heard my dog barking then I stopped and I slowly pulled my gun away. I look down. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean anything to happen..." "No it's my fault I never told them." He said I just stand still. I turn and unlock my car and open the door. Sparks jumps out and runs around me. I just smile until they come over. Vanoss said everything to them and me and we introduced each other. I thought about it and decided to say. "So Vanoss told me that you guys are out of space at your home...I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me?" They all didn't know what to say until I said "I have a giant pool!" Then they all agreed. I laugh and said. "We could move you guys in tomorrow morning...I'm tired right now though so see you tomorrow." I wave and leave them with Sparks beside me in the car and we leave to home. I go in and change into my pjs. I lay down on my bed with Sparks beside me. I smile and think about tomorrow. Then my mind clears and I fall asleep.

Another one done! I hope this doesn't suck. Also again slow updates I'm sry but see ya next chapter!!