Chapter Twenty-Four

Your POV
The rest of the day was just relaxing. Ohm and Evan acting strange as well. Cloven kept bothering me. Saying I'm failing my job. But I don't understand. I'm not doing anything. It's 7 pm. I was sitting beside the pool. My legs in the pool. "What are you doing out here by yourself?" I heard a voice say. But it wasn't any of the guys. It sounded like a girl.

 It sounded like a girl

She smiles. "Are you a girl version of Cloven?" I ask. "What the hell?! How'd you get here??" Cloven asks. "I came at my own will... I came to help y/n. Since... Obviously you can't. Your helpless!" She spoke. Glaring at Cloven. I look at him. He looked pissed. "Anyways... Hi. I'm Clover... Cloven's sister. I'll help you more than him." She says politely. "So are you two... Twins?" The both nod. I sigh. Looking at the pool. "What's the matter y/n?" Clover asks. Her shadowy figure sitting next to me. "This is all stressful...." I say. She nods. "Hey y/n! Better go to bed early. We have a big day tomorrow!" I hear Moo say. I stand up. Walking inside. But as I walk in. I slip. Forgetting I had my legs in the pool earlier. But I felt arms grab me. Then stand me up. "Careful y/n! You almost hurt yourself..." Ohm chuckled. He was the one that caught me. We were really close. Inches away. I back up. "Thanks ohm..." I say. He smiles and nods his head. "You're welcome clumsy. I blush of embarrassment. Not because of ohm. But because of how unfocused I was. Then I seen Evan in the corner of my eye. He looked upset. He stood from his seat and went upstairs. Everyone else that was in the same room. Were silent. No one spoke. Then it hit me. "Tsk tsk... Look at Evy run to his room hurt... You made a mistake y/n... A few more of those... I won't be able to help you..." Cloven warned. I look down. Tuning and walking to my room. I walked pass his. Seeing him sitting on the side of his bed. I kept walking. "He probably needs time alone...." I say to myself. Going into my room. I shut my door.  Looking for pjs. I grabbed Evan's big shirt I stole and some shorts. I change. As I got done my door opens. No knock. It just opened. I turn to see him. Evan just stood there. He looks hurt. Until he sees his shirt I was wearing. He looks back up to my face. He didn't look hurt. But he didn't look happy. I knew what is was. He wanted affection. Love and attention. I could see it in his eyes. I walk up to him. He watched me. I stop right in font of him. Inches away. A bubbly feeling coming to me. He  looks a little down at me. I grabbed his hand and led him to his room. "Are you gonna leave me?" He asks. Sounding hurt. As he stopped. I just tug him to his room. He sighs. 'You just have to wait evy...' I think. He lets go as soon as we go into his room. I knew he thought I was gonna walk out and go to my room. But I didn't. I shut the door and lock it. He was staring down at the floor. Not realizing I was still there. "I just needed your love..." He spoke. "Why did I avoid you?!... I'm so dumb..." He says. Covering his face. I quietly giggle. Walking over to him. He moves his hands and jumps once he sees me. I sit on his lap. He blushed. I smile. Leaning forward. Pulling him towards me. Giving him a quick peck on the lips. He groans. "I need your love y/n..." He whines. I giggle. "You better not tease me!" He warned. I smirk. "To bad you gave me the idea...." I say. Winking at him. I kiss all over his neck. He groans. "Stop Y/n..." He says. I keep going. "You said you wanted love..." I mumble. "I want more than this!" He whines. As I kept kissing his neck. I pull away. Looking at him. I lean in. Kissing him. He kisses back. Both holding each other. We pull away to breath. "Happy?" I asked. "No." He says. Standing up while holding me. I squeal. He then lays us the right way. Covering us with his blankets. Holding me close. I started attacking his face with kisses. He laughed. "There's the happy Evan I know..." I say. He smiles. We give each other a quick kiss and then snuggle up together. Falling asleep.
~In the morning~
I wake up checking the time. It's 7:46. I stretched after sitting up. Then Evan wakes up. "Sweetie you need to call for meeting... Get ready." I says as I yawned. He sits up. Rubbing his eyes. He then leans over and kisses my cheek. "Let's grab some breakfast before..." He says in his morning voice. "Damn... That voice is hot." I say. He chuckles. We get up and head down stairs. Everyone already at the table. Eating. We grab our plates and sit down. "Don't forget we have a meeting. So finish up and get ready." Evan spoke. I ate my breakfast. Then after I got done. I went and got dressed. Wearing my outfit. "I haven't put you on for awhile..." I say. Looking at myself in the mirror.

 Looking at myself in the mirror

(Your outfit. Except the hoodie is the dark blue one delirious gave you.)

(There's your mask)I held my mask as I walked to the meeting room

(There's your mask)
I held my mask as I walked to the meeting room. The boys were all ready. Waiting for me to start the plan. Evan discussing everything. All of listening. For our places to be. What we were doing. I was excited for this. It's been awhile since I scared the living shit out of bankers.

Heyo peeps! Chapter done! Hope ya like this chapter. And I'll see ya in the next one!! Buh bye!!