Chapter Five

I followed Vanoss to his home and saw all the guys outside. I made sure my mask was on while pulling up. They all were packed up with each cars they had loaded. I smile and get off. They all look and go up to me. I stand against my motorcycle. But then one of the guys stand out to me. One that I haven't been introduced yet. But looked so familiar. 'Oh no' I thought.

~Flash back~

I was just getting back home. I was really tired from chasing after someone and killing them. I then heard movement around my house. I pull my gun out and walk quietly to the noise. I walked into my kitchen to see the door to outside wide open. I then see a girl turn to me. She had a mask on. She yelled as she ran towards me. I aim my gun at her an shot her in the head. Then her body fell and made a thud. I look at her lifeless body. I flip her back so her face is facing up. I pull her mask off and look at her features. Then I see a figure run in through my door and stare. It was a man. Wearing a hockey mask like Jason off of Friday the 13th. My brother loves that movie at least he did when we were together. He also was wearing gray pants and a blue hoodie. My brother always loved the color blue and so did I. I still have the dark blue hoodie he gave me. It still fits too. Still big on me actually because he got it at the same place he got his. The man looked at me then at the girl. "You killed her!!! No!!" He yelled. I was going to shoot him but he tackles me. Hitting my gun out of my hand. Then he started to choke me. I was trying to grab my knife out. Finally I got it but felt like I was going to pass out. I used all my force and stabbed him on the arm. He screamed and I pushed him off. He then got up and just ran out. He shouted "I will kill you eventually!!!" I just shut my door and fall against it passing out. Waking up the next day was a relief as well as having my mask on so he didn't know me. I move after that to a big home.

~Flash back over~

We stare at each other. He then runs at me. I move out of the way and stick my foot out. He trips and falls. I run up to him and tackle him. The others were either yelling at us or running up now to stop us. I held a knife to his throat. He froze and so did the others.Both of us breathing fast. I growl and yell "What the hell is your problem?! Did I kill someone special that night?!" He just laid still. He gulps... 'Wait!...Is he going to cry?!' I feel arms pick me up and move me away. I just stare at him. I can't even tell with his mask on. He then sighs "She was my sister..." he said trying to hold in his cry. I sigh knowing how that feels. "I know how you feel..." I say. He looks at me. "How do know how I feel?!....You killed her!!" He started to cry. "You killed the only family member I had....She was too beautiful to die.....I should have never left her..." he said in regret. I was in shock. His last words felt like it was...him. "Jonathan?..." I say almost breaking. All the others didn't know what to say or do. He stopped crying and just stared at me. "J-jay?" He stood up quickly. He ran towards me with his arms out about to embrace me. But I just pushed him away. He was hurt by that. "Don't even think about hugging me!!!" I yell. Everyone just still. "So...ya think I'm just going to pretend that nothing happened?!....that ya never left me?!....not even caring that I was never able to see you every day!!!" I yelled/asked. Then arms wrapped around me to keep me from fighting. He just looks down. "I thought you died!!!!.....You and my best friend....where is he anyways?..." I say while my voice cracks. "He's holding you..." John says. I feel the arms around me tighten. I look down seeing Vanoss being the one holding me. 'How have I never noticed?' Tears started to fill my eyes. "Why didn't you tell me anything... why didn't you ever see me?...I had to survive!!......By myself!!...." I cried. I felt betrayed. I yank myself out of Evan's grip. I stood still. My head down. Tears falling down. I just walk to my motorcycle and take off my mask. Wiping my eyes. I turn around and look at them. I close my eyes and then realize... 'my brother is alive...' He stands up. I run up to him and hug him. "I'm mad...but seeing you again and hearing your voice....I'm glad I'm not alone." He was still. Then he hugged me tight. Evan or Vanoss walk up and was about to say something until I yanked him into the hug. He chuckles and we all hugged. 'I finally have my family back!' Then I heard someone sniffing in the back. So I look and see Nogla I think it was wiping his eyes and Lui patting him on the back. I just giggled and smiled. Then I started to think 'I'm no longer alone now...'

(Hey guys sry I'm just getting distracted and I'm kinda stressed, but don't worry more will surely come! Because I promise!)