Chapter Thirty-One

Third POV
Y/n stood in front of a big group. Gangs together. Very familiar gangs to be exact. Y/n's smile never left her face. As she stared. All the cops and bigger forces were taken down. By these gangs. Who were the gangs? Max and his giant group. Y/n's two relative's groups. Then, Vanoss and his crew. They all stood. Staring at y/n. Wanting awnsers from the girl. Chaos surrounded them all. Blown up cars. Dead bodies. Crashed helicopters. Buildings broken. This was definitely gonna be on news. "Hello Guys!" Y/n says happily. As if nothing happened. But deep down. She was pissed. Wanting to be left alone. To kill as much forces she could. They all stared at her. Worry filled them all. As they never knew this y/n. Sure Alpha was scary and serious. But her insane self was more intense than alpha. A thing she couldn't control. But it control her. Y/n wanted to hurt something once again. The whole reason she caused this. Max started to walk to her. Making her smile grow bigger. "Alpha... Why did you do this?" He asked. Looking everywhere. Then to Evan and his gang. Seeing bruises and cuts. She looks as well. Her smile fades. "Why not?" She asks. The same question that was asked to Tyler. Max stared at her in disbelief. This wasn't the y/n he knew. "Why not?! Y/n... You hurt your own gang! You almost got us killed! From all the forces!!" He says shocked. "I didn't ask you to do it... Did I?" She says. No emotion coming out of it. Not even anger. "No... But Vanoss did. Those guys really care about you y/n. We all do... That's why we came!" Max says. His sister watching from the side. Y/n looks down. "Well... You made a mistake coming for me..." She says. She looks at her gun. A click comes from it. "Y/n... What are you doing?" Max asks. Watching her. His gang was also watching closely now. Not liking him beside her. Aiming their guns. "Guns down!! Don't shoot!!" He yells. Looking at his gang. "Are you nuts?! She has a gun loaded!!" A guy yells. Vanoss and the others now were afraid. They didn't want y/n to die. "Y/n... Listen we can get out alive together..." Max spoke.
~Play music~
"That's the thing Max..." She sighs. "What?" He asks. "You honestly don't know why I left alone to here? And did this... I didn't come for the money... If I did I would've had it. And I would've went with my crew..." She says. Looking at him. Taking her mask off. He saw her dull eyes. She had no expression. As if her emotions were taken from her. "I came to die... So I didn't hurt my family... But you came here... Now. I can't control myself. I'm sorry..." She says. Then pushes him down. Pointing the gun at him. "No!!" Manyshout. She pulls the trigger. He closes his eyes.

Bang!Bang!Bang!

The sound echoes his ears. But he doesn't feel pain. He looks up. Y/n was smiling. "Just...*cough* kidding..." She says. Coughing blood up. Falling.

"Ahh!!" Evan screams. Sitting up. "He's awake!! Get the others!!" Tyler demands. Evan was freaking out.  "What the hell?! Where am I?! What's going on?!" Evan shouts. As he tries to run. In a panic. "Hey! Chill out dude!!!" Tyler says. Holding him still. Evan calms down. "You're awake finally!!" Nogla says. Happy. Evan was confused. "What do you mean??" He asks. The other guys look at eachother. Then at him. "Evan... You've been asleep for more than a month... Because of a explosion in a mission.... We almost thought we'd have to just let you go..." "Asleep for more than a month?!" He asks. Not understanding. They nod at him. "No... That's not possible.... I just saw y/n get shot! Wait... WHERE'S Y/N?! IS SHE ALRIGHT?! PLEASE TELL ME SHE'S ALIVE!!" He yells. "What do mean you just saw y/n get shot?" Craig ask. "Yeah.... You never talked to y/n since six years ago!" Jon says. They look at him worried. "What do you mean?!" Evan asks. Getting frustrated. Not understanding anything at all. "Dude... You left y/n six years ago... Without a word..." Tyler says. Now mad. Because of what Evan did. The boys got quiet. Not wanting to remember it. Evan looks down. Frowning. "You ok Evan?" Brock asks. "I just don't understand... So you're telling me I was asleep for more than a month?" He asks. Looking at them. They all nod. "So... All that I thought happened to me... Was just a big dream?.... Y/ns gone?...  We were never together?..." He asks. The boys nod. He sighed. "Well... I'm gonna need a big explanation... Because I can only remember my dream..." He says. "Don't worry Evan! You'll remember soon!" Nogla says happily. "We'll help you remember too!" Lui says. Evan nods. Smiling. "Thanks..." He says. The guys smile. "Alright! We'll give you space... Dinner will be read in a bit. So come down later." Nogla says. Evan just nods. Then they all leave. He sighs. "All a dream huh?" He spoke. Getting up and looking out the window. Seeing the sun setting. "I wonder how y/n is then..." Evan asks.

"Eva come inside now... Dinner is ready!" Y/n called. As she set the table for two. A little girl coming in. Looking a little like her. Having her dad's brown eyes and jet black hair. Y/n smiled at the little girl. "Mommy... Why did dad leave?" Her little girl asked. "To protect us... Sweetie..."she answered. Eva smiled. "What did you cook for dinner?" She asks. "You're favorite!" "Pizza!!" She says joyfully. Making y/n laugh. They then eat. Enjoying the night.

The end.

Thanks for reading!

I hope you enjoyed my story!

Thanks for all the comments and votes!

You made this story fun for me to write! Much appreciated to you guys!! For all you've done! Thank you!!

And....

Buh bye!!! :3

P.S. There's a sequel to this if you're confused OR liked this book. More info in the next page... Tanks you and bye