Chapter Thirteen

You may play music.
Vanoss' POV
I was unpacking some of my stuff. Looking through the boxes. I just finished a box. Moving on to the next one. When I open it, I just stare. My eyes kinda watering up. I pull out pictures. Some of me and the guys. Then one of us all at the beach. We were all having fun. Then I pulled out a picture of her. She was smiling. Holding sparks. 'Oh poor sparks...wonder how that dog is...' I thought. Then I pulled out the rest of the pictures. Checking the bottom. Only to see a little box. Not just any little box either. There was a note under it.
Dear Evan
I know who this was for. I'm glad you felt that way. She would too. Hopefully you can do it soon. So that she's happy and you too. I'd approve of it. I also forgive you. I know you didn't mean for anything to go wrong. We all do. So all I have to say is...be patient. Soon you'll understand everything. And that'll be a right time. Which you'll know when. So take care. Until we all meet once again....
P.S. Don't worry all's going according to plan.
Your Friend.

I smile. Then I open the box. The ring shinning still. "Until then..." I say. Then Ava just barges in. "Hey sweety! How was it...let me guess. They were pretty rude." she says. I sigh. "Actually-" "OMG! Are you proposing to me?!" she asks looking at the ring. 'Shit! No! It's not for you....it was for y/n...' I think. "Yes! I will!!" she says. "It wasn't for you..." I say. She stops smiling. "Wait...what?" she asks. "I said it wasn't for you. It was for y/n." I say looking at the ring. "Excuse me?..." she asks in disgust. She grabs it out of my hand. "Hey st-" I try to yell but she hits me in the face. "She's DEAD VANOSS!!! I KILLED HER SO WE COULD BE TOGETHER!!!" she shouts. "And this is what I get in return?! You bringing back pictures of her and a ring meant for her?!" she then grabs the picture of y/n and throws it at the trash can. It hits the wall, shattering the frame and falling in the can. I just stood there. She scratched my face in process of hitting me. She always does. Even if I just say one little mistake. She's a wicked witch. Hurt just me. Her friends then come in. "Is everything ok?" One asks. Ava sighed. "Yeah...Evan got mad that they put that ugly bitch y/n's picture in here. So he threw it in the trash." she lies. I sigh. "Oh! And look at! He proposed to me!!" she lies again. I growl. But they don't hear me. "Aww so cute!" "Im so proud!!" "Lucky you!!" "Damn he really loves you look at that ring!" They all say. "I know! Im so happy!" Ava says. I just look down. She always lies.I can't do anything about my ring. She is the little sister of the best criminal. So if I did. If I left to my crew. She would kill them all. Then force me to love her. They all leave to "celebrate". And I mean go be sluts and whores at a club. Even Ava. I got and pull out y/n's picture. Its broken. I hold it close and cry. Falling onto the floor. "I miss you y/n... I miss YOUR love. I miss YOUR beautiful smile and crazy laugh." I cried. "I miss you beautiful..." I say. Then I stop crying. I get up and I put the pictures away. Actually everything. All but clothes. 'Don't get too comfortable.' I think. As I set everything in my closet. Then I lay down. Looking up at the ceiling. I smile. "Until then...my friend." I say.

Heyo peeps! Another one down! Hope its good. I'll see ya in the next chapter! Buh-bye!!!