Chapter Eighteen

Your POV
"You're more than that to me... My queen." he says. I just stood there. Staring at her. My eyes watering up. Of course I knew he was listening. But just hearing his voice once again. My heart thrived once more. Ava had tears in her eyes. She was so sad. I felt bad for the girl. "Why are you even like this... Ava?" I ask. Still staring at her. She looked up at me. Then back down. "I don't know... I just... Want to be noticed. Like you... I want to be loved... Like you..." she says. I look at her in shock. "Like me?!" I ask. She nods her head. "Im jealous of you... Vanoss really loves you... No matter how hard I tried to make him love me. I knew he still loved you. I want someone like that." She says. I kinda chuckle. "You don't need a man... You have yourself. Hell! I only had myself when I became "alpha" but I did just fine!" I say. I look at her and smile a reassuring smile. "You're still young... Don't be a slut for those pigs out there... They'll only hurt you. Just be strong and independent for now. You'll find someone perfect for you some day... But for now learn to love yourself... Don't just throw your body out there to anyone." I say. As I wipe tears away from her cheeks. "You know... You'd be a great sibling..." she says smiling. I giggle. "I am... I have a brother." I say. She then stops smiling. "My brother..." she says. I look at her and smile. "He's fine... He's in one of our recovery rooms." I say. She sighs. But then looks at me confused. "Why didn't you just let him die? Why did you even make me think you killed him?" she asks. "You had to feel how Vanoss felt... He thought I actually died." I say looking down. "Besides... I can't even let him die... He's one of my close friends!" I say. "Well... Used to be... Anyways we had a deal. To keep each other safe. He's been like the brother to me. Before I got my actual family back." I say. She nods. I shut my talkie off. "Don't worry... He knows about all this." I say. Then I look at the window. Signaling Luke to come in. But it looked like I was just looking at myself in the mirror. He comes in. Along with Ohm. "Oh good! You both came in. Could you take Ava to see her brother?" I ask. They nod. "What about you?" Ohm asks. "I'm going to finally see my love." I say. They take Ava. I walk the opposite way. Feeling excited out of nowhere. My heart beats quickly. I then smile big. Then I run to the room he was in. My heart fluttered more. But out of nowhere I felt nervous. I stopped at the door. I held my breath. The nervous feeling not fading away. I open the door. All the boys were in there. With him. He looked at me. I slowly walk in. Shutting the door. He stands up slowly. Both of us staring at each other. Not looking away. I couldn't look away. And I don't think he could either. I just stood there. He walked up to me. Tears started to form in his eyes. He pulled me close. His arms wrap around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. Shoving my head into his chest. I cry. "Hey... It's ok. Im back now my queen... You can rest now." he says sweetly. I look at him and smile. He wipes my tears away. Then he leans in. I did too. We kiss a sweet passion kiss. I missed his affection. We pull away from each other. "I missed you..." we say in sync. Laughing after. "Y/n... My angel..." he says picking me up. I squeak then giggle. He chuckles. Then sets me down. We hug. I hear sniffing. So I look. Seeing nogla crying again. And Lui patting his back... Again. I giggle at him. The others laugh a little too. "Hey!.. Stop laughing... It just beautiful to see this..." he says. We all laugh more. He chuckles. Then Cartoonz walks in. "Ava wanted to give this back..." he says handing it to Evan. I look at him. He smiled. "What is it?..." I ask. He looks at me. "Nothing..." was all he said. I frown. "Fine then!" I say. Pretending to pout. He laughs. Grabbing me and holding me. "I promise you'll see soon." he says. Kissing my head. I sigh. "Ok..." was all I say. Then I smile and kiss his cheek. "I love you y/n..." he says. "I love you too." I say. Then we all walk out of that room. Going to the living room to rest. "All of this shit was tiring!" I say. Making everyone laughed and agreed. "But in the end... It was worth it..." I say looking at Evan. Leaning on him. He smiles. We cuddle. "Yay! I love cuddles!" I say giggling. Evan just chuckled. Holding me close.

Heyo peeps! Another one down!! Hope you enjoyed. And I'll see ya in the next chapter!!! Buh bye!!