Chapter Fifteen

(Don't play music yet... Also thats you and your outfit. Yay! You're alive...Surprise!!!)

Vanoss' POV
Today was the day for the party. I got my suit on. Putting on my mask. To hide all the scratches on my face. From that whore. I look at myself in the mirror. I sigh turning away. 'I don't even know myself anymore...' I think. Ava is really abusive towards me. She scratches me. Hits me. Hell! She even cuts me! Ava then comes in. "Are you ready love?" she asks. Wearing a very short dress. I was disgusted. "Yeah..." I mumbled. She smiled. Putting on her mask. The party was just down stairs. Since after all this is Avas brother's base. We live with him and his gang. Max lived in a big building away from the city. But not too far. We leave my room. Going to the "ball room". Which is what Ava calls it. We go in and see many tables set up. Decorations all over the place. They were setting up lights. It was almost finished. Groups were already arriving. I then started to watch. Looking for my gang. Well, Old one. I didn't see them yet. 'Don't worry Evan...There's still time. Beside, there's still couples of gangs not here. I think.

~play music!~

Third POV
Vanoss was a little upset. They haven't showed up yet. Ava just blabbed about everything that delt with her. Evan looked down. 'They're never gonna show...' he thought. So he just stared at his drink. Wanting this to be over already. But he didn't know that They just pulled up. Getting out of their vehicles. About to walk in. Two groups walking in before them. Making them last to arrive. As soon as Evan looked up he froze. He saw her. The most important beautiful creature in his life. He knew it was her. It had to be! She wore a wolf mask. With a beautiful white dress and flats. Evan smiled. Remembering that she always hated heels. Saying they're like death giving you a bit of height. He would always laugh at her. He always loved that side of her. Because she didn't give a damn about how she looked to others. She loved herself and that's all that mattered to her about her body. But she sometimes got upset about her height. Because Evan would always tease her of being short. Asking her why she doesn't wear heels then. She then would explain. Then after say "Besides... I love my body how it is. Im not gonna change it for anyone! Fuck making them happy about my looks! Imma make myself happy!" He then would smile and kiss her forehead. Evan couldn't look away. He was enhanced by her looks. She was so beautiful! He just wanted to get up and go hold her and never let go. Y/n looked at Evan. Seeing him staring. She looked away quickly. She couldn't look at Evan without crying. She missed his company. His laugh and smile. Everything. "There's a lot of people staring..." Brock says. "They're just seeing who the last group is." y/n says. As they walk to the table they're a signed to. "He meant you caught everyone's attention, not us." Jon whispered to y/n. She then looked around and saw a lot looking at her. She just kept walking. Then they got to their table and sat. "Alright. Since all of you are here. Lets get down to business." Max says. He starts talking. But Y/n just zones out. "We're engaged!" A familiar voice says. She looks up. Seeing Ava. In a very short dress. She was holding Evan's hand. Showing her ring. "Oh shit..." Y/n hears Tyler say. The boys look at her. Y/n just stared at Ava and Evan. "Ok well congrats sis..." Max says. Then he looks at y/n. He smiles. "Well... I'd like Alpha to come up here. Show who you are." Max says. She just smiled. Getting up. Then the boys do too. She walks towards them. Her smile really big. The boys had smiles too. Then she pulled her gun out. Everyone gasped. Her smile disappeared. She aimed at Max. Pulling the tigger. He falls. Ava screams. The boys pull out their guns. Then the other two groups that came in with them get up and rush beside the crew. Guns out as well. Pointing at every other person here. Nobody dared to move. Afraid to get shot at. Then y/n started walking again. "Who are you?!" Ava shouts at her. As she holds her brother. Holding his wound. Y/n kept walking. Everyone was silent. She then pulled her mask off. Looking at Ava. She threw the mask. Ava had shock written on her face. "H-how?!" she says in disbelief. Y/n now stood in front of Ava. She laughed. "I never die... Especially if a slut attempts my death." Then she knocks her out. Y/n looked at Evan and went up to him. He was on his knees. In shock. He looked up at her. She looked like an angel. Then blackness.

Heyo peeps!! Hope its a good chapter and I'll see ya in the next one! Buh-bye!!!