A New Alliance

It did not take long for Snoke to get the information he so desperately desired. Rey crashed down to the floor and rolled onto her side looking up at the monster in front of her.
Ren glowered at his 'master', he did not need to check in Rey he could sense that her pain had ceased.

A vicious chuckle echoed through the chamber. "Oh I did not expect Skywalker to be so wise! We will give him and the Jedi order the death he desires. After the rebels are gone we will go to his planet and obliterate the entire island."

Suddenly, Rey leapt to her feet and force pulled his grandfathers lightsaber to her. Snoke allowed the saber to fly almost into her grasp before redirecting it behind her. Arching the blade and pulling it back to his side, hitting her with the hilt as it flew by her.

"Such spunk. Look here now." The Supreme Leader force pulled her to the oculus and made her watch as the defenseless rebel transports were decimated one by one. "The entire Resistance on those transports. Soon they will all be gone." Snoke paused, a sneer crossing his lips. "For you all is lost."

Ren has never seen nor sensed such determination in someone before. He knew Rey was not going to give up without a fight. His saber lifted unexpectedly and flew across the room to Rey. She flipped the switch and ignited the lightsaber prepared to take on everyone in the room if she had to. The eight Praetorian guards that had originally paid little attention to the goings on in the room readied themselves to fight the girl, but Snoke waves them off.

"Still that fiery spit of hope. You have the spirit of a true Jedi!"

A ferocious growl came from Rey and she charged Snoke, anger flowing through her veins. With a giant leap she prepared to cut the supreme leader down. Snoke barely moved as he sent Rey crashing to the ground. The saber fell from her grip and slid across the ebony floor stopping in front of its master.

Kylo Ren looked at his weapon, but did not move to grab it. He lifted his gaze up to his Master.

Snoke's voice lowered, "And because of that you must die."

With the use of the force he manipulated Rey's body. Forcing her down to her knees, head pulled back. Rey let out an anguished cry as Snoke moved her to his apprentice.

"My worthy apprentice, son of darkness, heir a parent to Lord Vader. Where there was conflict I now sense resolve. Where there was weakness , strength. Complete your training and fulfill your destiny."

Kylo picked up the weapon he knew so well. The one he built for himself, trained with every day, used to defend himself, and inflict death and destruction and pointed it at Rey.

Rey was breathing heavily, "No."

He closed the gap between them and locked his eyes with hers.

"Ben."

"I know what I have to do." It was crucial he remained focused or this plan would not work. His intentions were set. He knew exactly what he had to do and now was the moment he had been waiting for.

"You think you can turn him? Pathetic child. I cannot be betrayed. I cannot be beaten. I see his mind. I see his every intent." The Supreme Leader raised his voice with every word.

Give me the strength to do this.

"Yes." Snoke closed his eyes continuing his monologue.

This was it. The chance Ren has been waiting for. Solidifying his thoughts he carefully moved his left hand, that was at his side, summoning the force.

"I see him turning the lightsaber to strike true."

The silver hilt of his grandfathers lightsaber moved slowly towards Snoke's torso.