All In

"You failed!"

"That's not good enough!"

"More!"

"Again!"

Voices of his past swirled endless round his mind. It was never enough. He should have seen this coming, should have anticipated, should have sensed it. Letting out a deep growl he hurled his fist into the side of the Falcon. Heart pounding the blinding white heat through his bones.

He should never had entertained the idea of them being something...more. If he hadn't then none of this would have happened! Quillon would not have had anything to hold over his head. He clenched his jaw so tightly that his muscles trembled screaming for him to stop.

One.

Two.

Three more hits to the side of his father's ship. Fresh blood trickled down from his aching fist. He wanted, no, needed to break something. Someone. Jacen was already in the Falcon. His knuckles went white as he forms fists with his hands again, blood oozing from his new wounds.

Jacen Syndulla.

Jedi. Knight of Ren. Traitor.

They were both traitors he realized. Traitors to the Resistance. Traitors to the Jedi. Traitors to the Knights of Ren and the First Order. To their families. What were they now?

Ben knew his purpose now, to protect what he loved. What was Jacen's reason for any of it? Why go with him and betray Luke in the first place? Why betray Quillon now?

Those questions and more ripped through his mind crescendoing into a wild tempest fueling his fury. Searing down to his balled fists. He needed answers. Now.

The door to the Falcon hissed as it sealed behind him. He made no attempt to hide his approach as his heavy steps echoed down the hall.

Jacen seemed to be waiting for him when Ben forced pushed him up against the wall holding him in place.

Gritting his teeth, Jacen stared at his former master, chest heaving."What the hell? I just-"

"What is your angle? Why did you send the troopers away on Tatooine?" Ben growled, jaw clenched tight. It was taking everything in him not to do more to the man. This was all a waste of time. Rey's life hung in the balance and he could do nothing!

"I'm trying to help Ben. Put me down!"

"How was bringing Quillon here helping?!" Invisible bonds grew tighter around Jacen's chest, causing his breath to catch in his throat.

Jacen narrowed his eyes. "I stalled him as long as could." Ben glared. "Let me go. I can help."

With a growl he released Jacen and stormed towards the cockpit. The irritating sound alerting him to an incoming transmission summoning him. Reaching the controls he answered the message, the blue hologram light illuminating the space.

"Point me in the right direction here Starfighter. We'll go get your girl back." Lando said, a look of determination on his face.

"Meet with Poe and Zay. Rally the resistance and see what progress Rose and Fn- Finn have made. Jacen and I will send you coordinates."

He did not give his uncle a chance to respond, turning off the transmission. Sitting in the pilot's seat he scowled when Jacen took the co-pilots seat.

"Where are they taking her?"

Looking over the controls Jacen primed the Falcon's hyperdrive. "The Finalizer. It's above Coruscant at present." He sighed heavily. "This is suicide you know that right?" No response. "We should rally your resistance forces and-" Sighing he shrugged. "Lets go die then."

——><—— ——><—— ——><——

Hey everyone! Again sorry for the shorter update. I'm preparing to go on vacation so things have been extra crazy! I hope you enjoy this little bit.

<3 KyloRing