Evidence

General Hux looked at the small chip curiously. This small seemingly insignificant thing held the answers to all of his questions. When Kylo Ren had insisted that the girl had singlehandedly murdered Supreme Leader Snoke, his guards, and defeated Kylo Ren in battle something in his gut told him that it was a lie.

A non-force sensitive like himself would never be able to over power someone as powerful and skilled in the force as Kylo Ren. No. He needed proof. Proof he could show his commanding officers to fully suede them to help him take down their new 'supreme leader'. Once he had convinced them he would need the help of the Knights of Ren as well. Maybe with their allegiance and combined power they could take  him out.

Hux did not know how but he had a sneaking suspicion that Ren was in contact with the girl from Jakku. Perhaps there were ways of using the force to communicate? He would not know. No one would share the secrets of the force with someone who could not sense the mighty power.

Slipping the chip into the hologram device he watched in amazement. A sly grin curled at the edges of his lips. Yes. This was exactly what he needed.

It was the beginning of the end for their so called leader.

   ——><—— ——><—— ——><—— ——><——

~ Authors Note ~

Hello everyone! Worry not I am going back to Kylo Ren's perspective in the next bit. I just thought this was the simplest way to let y'all know what's going on within the Order right now as Kylo is obviously out of the loop when it comes to this. 🙃

I hope you are all enjoying this! I'm certainly enjoying writing it! 😊