Chapter 6 - Rage of the Moon

~*~*~*~Chamber of the Cosmos~*~*~*~

"Great, they like each other." Idenia said wistfully as she looked down at the viewing mirror. The pair of them had been looking at the other two of their creations as the pair of them walked along a bridge in some downtrodden village. The suns of their world was going down and there was no sign of hostility. They were laughing and enjoying the other's company, it was all rather annoying and to be quite honest very boring. "Aside from slaughtering the boy's family and blaming it on the woman I don't see a way for us to get them to fight..."

"Oh I wouldn't worry much about that dear sister." Romas said with a grin on his face as he looked down at the pair on the bridge. His creation was walking along the railing with his arms extended for balance. Idenia's on the other hand was was simply looking along the mountain ranges, watching the suns go down. "Tonight's show will be something special."

"What makes you so sure something will happen tonight?" Idenia asked looking like she didn't believe him.

But Romas didn't answer, his grin simply grew in size and his eyes went back down to the viewing mirror. But as he did they were both startled by the sound of a loud creaking noise followed by an incredibly bright light that blinded the pair of them when they turned to look. It took them a moment before their eyes adjusted to what they were seeing. It was as if a door of pure light had been made while the distant stars boarded it. It was a bizarre sight but the moment they saw who had appeared their eyes grew wide, their jaws dropped, and their hearts leaped up into their throats.

"Father!" Idenia screamed. "Uncle!" Romas yelled at the same time.

~*~*~*~Just Outside of Guresta~*~*~*~

"Hey Gwenyth?" Isa asked as he looked up at the setting sun. He was sitting on the edge of the bridge railing while she was leaning heavily on it. The pair of them had been walking all day until they decided to wait here while they watched the sun set. "Do you have a mate?"

Gwenyth let out a bit of a laugh at that which only made Isa turn his head to look at her. "No Isa, I don't have a mate." Gwenyth said before she waved her hand in front of her. "But I do have a daughter." Isa let out an intrigued sound as he saw a small mirror appear in Gwenyth's hand. It showed a pretty girl with dark hair and bright star colored eyes. She was looking over a book and was writing something down with a quill. "Her name is Morgan. She turned six about a month ago."

"Morgan." Isa repeated as he tilted his head. "I meet?"

"When you're both ready." Gwenyth said as she flipped her hand back over making the mirror disappear from her hand. 

"Oh ok-" Isa let out a loud yawn revealing his fangs and when he finally was able to close his mouth he was teary eyed. He let out a tired grunt and began to wipe his watery eyes with the back of his wrist. He had no idea where this wave of exhaustion came from but immediately after his first yawn had ended another hit him. 

"Tired?" Gwenyth asked looking at him as he let out another big yawn before looking up to the sinking suns. "It is getting kind of late. You should probably stay in the village tonight Isa, it'll be a full moon tonight and that beast is going to be out."

At that Isa's straightened up and he turned to look at Gwenyth with a concerned expression on his face. "You have to fight it?"

Gwenyth closed her eyes giving the boy a reassuring smile before she put her hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll come back. There's nothing that this monster can throw at me that I haven't seen before."

"But Gwen-" Again Isa was cut off by a big yawn, but more than that he started to wobble so badly that he very nearly fell right off the bridge.

Gwenyth lunged forward grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him back. "That's it come on we're getting you back to the village."