Chapter 32 - Tul'lavey

~*~*~*Three Days Later~*~*~

"Alright-" Isa said staring intently at little Nim who was crouched before him and was giving Isa an equally intense look. He was on his knees with his chest flat on the ground and his rear end up in the air. Nim meanwhile was mimicking his every move. "Ready? Show me what you got!"

Nim who despite only being a single day old was showing a remarkable amount of brains, picking up on words and meanings even faster than Isa could. He was showing it by following Isa's instructions, hopping up to his feet and puffing up his chest before opening his mouth.

Chirp!

Nim let out another slightly louder chirp trying his best to mimic the sound that Isa had made before. When the little dragon failed to do so Isa pat the little one's head before he hopped up on all fours, puffed up his chest and let his primal half take control for an instant as he let out a bellowing roar much closer to that of a gorilla than a human. The sound of it reverberated through the forest and birds all took to the sky, screaming out their protest and Isa could even see that some of the trees had lost their leaves thanks to the sound of his roar. Nim meanwhile looked up with awe at Isa, his silver eyes looking like he'd just witnessed something amazing. Not to be outdone Nim tried again, puffing up his chest as much as he could and let go once again.

Chirp!

Isa smiled at the little dragon who was still letting out high pitched chirps as he tried to mimic him. Isa pat his head and told him that he'd get it eventually which Nim seemed to understand to an amazing degree as he let out a cheerful squeak. But both of their attention was brought to their right as Morgan, Ruin, and Avil all exploded from the woods looking ready for a battle. Isa tilted his head to the side looking at them like they were crazy while they were looking in every which direction.

"What was that?" Morgan asked her hands still radiating with silver light.

"What was what?" Isa replied.

"That roar!"

"Oh!" Isa let out a chuckled as he nodded to Nim. "I'm teaching Nim how to roar."

"Teaching him to-" Morgan's hands ceased their glowing as she raised her arm up to her face, giving him a disbelieving look. "Isa... Nim is far too young to be able to roar yet." Nim having heard his name turned his head to look at Morgan and let out a questioning chirp noise coupled with a head tilt. "Oh don't look at me like that. You should be learning how to fend for yourself is what you should really be doing."

Nim's tail gave the slightest of wags before he hopped around on all fours, letting out excited chirps as he looked up at Morgan. She though gave the little one a slight eye roll before fixing Isa with a bit of a glare. "Next time you want to teach him something, how about letting us know? Or at least learn a better way to do it instead of waking up the entire forest."

"You about gave me a heart attack!" Avil exclaimed sheathing his sword while Ruin simply shook his head and let out a sigh.

Isa apologized to everyone before snapping his fingers at Nim who looked up at his outstretched fingers. It was a signal that Isa had managed to teach the little dragon on their first day. The dragon let out a chirp before hopping up as high as he could grabbing onto Isa's hand and actually managed to hoist his body up. The little dragon gave a strained grunt before he eventually managed to scurry up Isa's entire arm until he was resting around Isa's head. Once Nim was settled he leaned his head slightly to the side that Nim was on, and the little dragon leaned back against his face nuzzling up against Isa's cheek. The two of them shared a happy nuzzling following after the others as they went back to camp.