16

daddyjohnny
online

you
jyanniiiiii~

daddyjohnny
what do you want from me?

you
imma go downstairs :( please prepare a breakfast for me :(

you
imma go somewhere with a friend

daddyjohnny
uhmm

daddyjohnny
why do I have a visitor like you in my house?

you
hehe : )

you
pleaseee I don't know how to cook :(

daddyjohnny
okay fine whatever

daddyjohnny
and go downstairs rn! wtf

you
i'm here alreadyyy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

daddyjohnny
stop tapping on your phone bitch imma burn this whole house because im doing multitasking

you
I love youuu (o˘◡˘o)

daddyjohnny
don't talk to me :)

daddyjohnny

youugly nugu? :)

you
ugly nugu? :)

daddyjohnny
you cockroach.

____________

"Hey Johnny! Stop calling me cockroach!" I shouted from the living room.

"Come here you ugly,eat your breakfast!"

I didn't hesitate to get up and go to the kitchen to eat my breakfast.Because I'm also starving af.

"Wow- what a good dog" Johnny teased as he messed up my hair.

"Stop you butt cheeks,eat with me instead" I gave off my brightest smile to show Johnny.

"No"

Johnny suddenly pulls out a chair and sits there to face me.I looked at him in confusion.

"What are you looking at? You want this food? Here,take it" I slowly pushed the bowl in his place as he gives it back to me.

"Stupid.Who will be with you to go somewhere?"

"Sunwoo,my friend" I smiled.

"If there's a bad thing that will happen to you,imma find you until death bitch"

"You should! Bye!"

I ran upstairs to my room and goes to the bathroom to take a shower.I changed into a comfortable outfit after that since I'm not that well- fashioned,I didn't grew up with my mom and instead,with my dad.Since my mom works overseas to give us what we need.And I can only see her one month a year.So,yeah I am already telling my autobiography.

I looked on my phone to see if there's any notifications and there really was.

notifications ( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )

° moonwoo sent you a message.

moonwoo
meet me at the park dude.

you
oh yes yes,imma go now!

____________
« Hwall »

"I'm nervous,she knows me! I told her that I'm in Canada what the fucc,I want to go home!" I said to them as I'm moving as fucc because I was too nervous.

"Calm your ass man,we got you! Trust us!" Juyeon said as I wandered around.

"There she is!" Sunwoo shouted excitedly.We can't do any but to follow him as he walks down to meet Cheonjin.

And she's...smol.I thought she's tall base on her picture.

"Cheonjinnie!" Sunwoo brofists her.

"Moonwoo!" Cheonjin laughed,she's not that awkward tho. "So who's these beautiful guys?" she asked as I started to hide at the back of Kevin.

"Oh yeah,right here is Eric" as he pointed at Eric,of course what the heck.

"I'm Eric! Their maknae,it's nice meeting you,Cheonjin!" he bowed.

"Here is Juyeon,one of the visuals in our group..ew?" Sunwoo laughed.

"I'm Juyeon! It's nice meeting you!"

"While the other one there is Kevin!"

"Hello! I'm Kevin!" he smiled.

Cheonjin looked at him (Kevin),trying to examine his looks."He looks like Hwall" she said as I was trembling at the back of Kevin.

Cheonjin saw me,as I closed my eyes trying to escape his gazes in me.

"Who was this guy?" she started to ask.

We all looked at each other and I know that they are trying to think of a name that will suit me at this time. I showed myself as they say my name in unison.

"He's Hyunjun!"

"He's Edward!"

"Park!"

she confusingly looked at me.

"You really looked like Hwall"

"NO! YOU'RE WRONG HAHA HWALL IS OUR OTHER FRIEND,YOU KNOW" I said nervously.

"So,you're his clone? Wow that's cute" she chuckled cutely.

"I'm-"

"He's Park Hyunjun!" Sunwoo exclaimed.

Cheonjin smiled at us,brightly."Let's go somewhere!!" she said as we all breathed out relaxingly since we're now comfortable in this situation.

__________

hi! please be noted that Park Hyunjun is Hwall,네? okieee?
He'll be using that since he don't want Cheonjin to know that he's Hwall.

ㅋㅋㅋ I hateu myself since I think I can't do well in this story! I'm so sorry ㅠㅠ

✨ have a nice daaaayyy!