29

I was watching The Amazing World of Gumball when suddenly a knock from our house's door was heard. And it was obviously Hwall,I invited him and only him.

I opened the door as I look from his toe to his face. I saw on his hand that he's currently holding two boxes of pizza and drinks. I look at it for a few seconds because I can imagine myself eating those.

"Can you stop staring at the pizza? I'm freezing here" Hwall suddenly awakened my captivated soul.

"Oh yes,come in!" I open the door widely and let him inside.

He stared at the telivision while standing.Is there anything wrong with what am I watching right now? It's not even 18+

"You're already 16,but still you're watching this kind of shows? cartoons?" he asked me.

"What's wrong with that? It says that when it comes to love,age doesn't matter. So does cartoons,watching cartoons didn't restrict any ages. So I can watch this in a lifetime"

"Okay,stop I'm going to sit first" Hwall smiled at me as he lays down the box of pizza on the living room's table.

"Can I eat the pizza?" I asked without any embarrassment.

"Go eat if you wanted to"

"Do you want some?"

"I'll eat later"

"I'll eat all of these if you'll gonna eat later"

"Fine!! I'll eat with you!" then Hwall grabbed the box of pizza and put it on his lap. He's about to eat the first slice of the pizza but I stopped him with my word.

"Hey! You can't eat that whole box of pizza by your own!"

"Why? You'll help me eat these?" he chuckled.

"Yes,I love pizza so does pizza when it comes to me"

____________

It's been an hour and we keep on eating and eating and watching cartoons. We've been eating all the foods inside our fridge including those chocolates that my dad bought when he's in Japan.

"Why won't you watch some movies?" Hwall suddenly asked me.

"What kind of movie?"

"Horror?"

"I don't want,okay?" I covered my face with my pillow,because I'm sleepy.

"Hey,in what time will your mom's duty will end?"

"Oh her? I think she'll be going home tomorrow night since they've got a lots of work to there. And we ate all the food inside the fridge-" I laugh.

"Why don't we go stargazing this night? And I'll buy food for you to eat tomorrow" Hwall looks at me straightly.

"We can go stargazing this night but you can't buy me food since it will cost a lot. I'll just buy my own since I've got money here" I smiled.

"Okay then,but it's noted that we'll go on a stargazing tonight"

I nodded.

____________

long time no see! :)