21

"Hello,I'm- I'm Ji Cheonjin,you can call me Cheonjin! It's nice meeting you all! I hope that we can get along with each other!" I bowed in front as I am scanning the whole place.

I saw a familiar person in a seat near the window that's waving at me. Is that person tripping me or something? I looked at it carefully and unexpectedly,it's Krystal,she's smiling at me. Good thing,I don't have a poor eyesight.

"Seems like that you've got a friend here already" Ms. Kang told me as she smiled,I bowed at her as I sat on a vacant seat. I wish that they reserved this seat for me. I'm nervous,because they're all seemingly looked like they're talking and questioning my whole existence since the time where I entered the classroom.

"I'm not informed that you're in our classroom and you'll be one of my 'this-year' classmates!" Krystal smiled at me as she was tapping her pen excitedly on her table.

"I'm glad that Ms. Kang brought me here since,I didn't even know my section! I was so so so so nervous!"

"Why would you be? We're all good to new people" Krystal smiled at me.

"I hope that all of you were all good to me then"

"Let's go to the cafeteria later at lunch! You'll surely love it there" Krystal smiled showing her white complete teeth. I'm such a ghei for her smiles.

"I would love to" I giggled.

_________

"wow- this is the students' cafeteria? it looks good and neat! it's also big!" I looked around in a childish manner.

"haha yes! you can review here everytime you want to!"

"let's do it some time!"

I am about to grab my sandwich and eat it like a pig when suddenly I saw a group of boys that's approaching its way to pass our table. And it seems like one of them is sooooo soooo sooooo familiar to me. Yes,it's Hyunjun.

i've never thought that he's my schoolmate,he really looks like hwall but it can't be since he's hyunjun.

I thought to myself.

"Hyunjun!!" I greeted him by his name as I put my hands on his wrist so that he'll stop-by

"Who's Hyunjun?" Krystal asked me. "Maybe you're pointing on a wrong person,Cheonjin" she added.

"hUH NO THIS IS HYUNJUN!! HE'S SUNWOO'S FRIEND!" I smiled widely.

"hUH? His name is Hw-" but suddenly Hyunjun covered Krystal's mouth.

"Hw???" I asked confusingly.

"I-It's Hwang! She's calling me that since freshman year because I looked like a Chinese!" Hyunjun defended himself. But okay,I accept it since it's kinda true.

____________

Hwall (POV)

"what are you trying to say!?" Krystal whispers to me.

"i'll tell you on the next day,but she know me as Hyunjun! don't let her know that I'm Hwall! i'll tell it to her on the next week!"

"okay! okay! chill man"