28

It's already Wednesday and yet,we don't have classes today because the teachers will be having their seminar. And it's a perfect time for me to rest well. I looked at the curtain blinds where some of the sun's strike were glistening to wake me up this peaceful morning.

"Your milk is ready Cheonjinnie!" my mom sweetly yelled at me from the 1st floor.

"I am going!"

I fixed my hair up and smile in front of the mirror. I ran downstairs to meet my mother but she's well-drrssed up today. Maybe she'll be going to her work.

"I have a duty this day,take care of this house. If you need something,just call Johnny. And if he's busy,call your closest friends" she said as she taps my shoulder.

"I will! Thank you!" I kissed my mom on her cheeks and hug her tightly.I just can't help it if I'm not hugging her before she goes.

"Take care!" she walks through the door and closed it.

_________

hwall00
online

you
hello!!! im lonely!!!

hwall00
hi lonely,I am Hwall

hwall00
what's up?

you
doing good!

you
by the way,i'm vvvvv lonely right now.

you
I should be enjoying this day but I'm all alone here.

hwall00
call your friends then :)

hwall00
and ask them if they're free today

you
oH yAS OKAY

________

note; hwall
cheonjin (you)
________

Dialing hwall00...

(accepted)

"What the heck? You really called a friend" he laugh.

"But you told me that I should call a friend and ask them if they're free! Besides,Krystal isn't active"

"so..."

"so.. are you free today?" she chuckled.

"I can't believe that a girl will invite me to this kind of thing" he laughs again.

"you can't blame me,I'm so lonely right now,the quietness were gradually filling the air it's making me deaf"

"where are you?"

"in my mansion,please be here with pizza" she laughed before hanging up the phone.