36

hwall00
online

ㅡ no new messages

___________

It's been a week since he hadn't talk to me,but hopefully,Krystal does. Like well,of course she's my friend. If Sunwoo was here,I'll talk to him too together with Krystal.

There's a lot of lessons that was taught. About life or about academics and I miss Hwall so much. He's always there when I needed him. But I guess,Krystal's taking his place now.

Few more days before Valentine's Day and we're all getting bitter with each other because we can't even have a date on that day. Well,who needs date in the opposite sex if you can spend your time with your family and friends? Krystal was telling me that I'm getting prettier each day but I don't believe that. She also says that my hair is getting longer. Do I need to cut them once again?

It's our dismissal already and I'm preparing my things to be brought on my locker. I'm so- haggard this day. There's a lot of schoolworks to do. I've been planning to talk to him (Hwall) but I'm hesitating because it seems like we fought for nothingㅡ and I'm into anti-awkward talk right now,that's why.

"Hey Cheonjin" someone called besides me.

I closed my locker to see who was that and it's expectedly Krystal. She's holding a box that's beautifully wrapped with plain red gift wrapper with a riboon on it.

"Hmm,here" she handed me the box.

"Oh,to whom I will give this?" I asked.

"Paboㅡ it's for you! It seems early,but yes,accept that. I'm not here in the Valentine's Day,since we'll go somewhere starting tomorrow so I'll be giving that to you. Open it at home! Don't you dare open it right now! Okay? Byeee" she waved and run.

I smiled at her even though she's not even looking at me. I locked my locker and then I walked by my own going to our house.

_________

henlo peopleee! how's life? guess whaaaatttt i'm with the honors for the 3rd time in this grade level.

ㅋㅋㅋ i hope that you're all doing good!!!