23

Hwall (POV)

It's the day and it's almost lunch,I've been keeping my nervousness in my nerves since the time that I told her that we can meet each other in the cafeteria. What would I say to her after I flirt her in chats? What would I say to her after I lied to her? What would I say to her after disguising that me and myself (Hyunjun) are different from each other? I don't know what to say after all those lying stuffs that's been bugging my head.

________

cheonjinnie
online

cheonjinnie
where are youuu?

cheonjinnie
I really want to meet youuu!

cheonjinnie
please come here already

cheonjinnie

youoh sht,guess you're there already

you
oh sht,guess you're there already

you
see you there,I'm coming.

_________

I took a deep breath as I entered the cafeteria. I scanned the room up until I saw her with Krystal. I facepalmed since I forgot to told her not to bring any in our meetup. Looks like she don't really trust me huh?

I didn't hesitate to go on their area as I stood there looking at them. Do I look like a waiter here? Waiting for their orders?

The two looked up at me as I smiled widely.

"Hi" I started.

"Oh yes,I'm going. I forgot my phone in the refrigerator,it's heating up last night so...bYE!" Krystal ran as she waved to Cheonjin after reaching the outside of the cafeteria.

What am I waiting for? I sat in front of Cheonjin on the chair that's opposite to her.

"Hyunjun?" she said. I'm nervous asf. I'm only looking at her now.

"Hmm" she said again.

"Oh hi again"

"hello"

"I'm- I'm Hwall" I nod.

"Wait- are you? Hwall?" I looked up at her. It's strange that she's not even giving a mad face towards me.

"hm yeah?" I replied.

Unexpectedly,she pinches my cheeks while smiling. She's cute af. She looks like a princess that's enjoying her life outside the palace.

"Aren't you even mad at me?" I asked.

"Nah- and Hwall- oh my god it's my first time saying Hwall in front of the real Hwall that I've met haha,so yeah Hwall,I'm not even mad at you since I'm almost done with those dramas that they're getting angry to the point where they slap the boy when they're revealing themselves that they're that person so yes,I'm not mad at you okay??" she cupped my face.

"What was she doing? Wtf,I'm not even her boyfriend but it seems like I am. I'll let it like this for a while" I thought.

"I really want to do this to you because you're so cute as hell!" she said.

"Ah- I'm awkward right now haha" I said.

"Don't be!"

__________

halloooo! how are y'all doing?

i've never thought this story will be achieving its wish this far,
it's almost 23 chapters! ㅋㅋㅋ

have a nice dayyyy!