45

It's exactly 4:40 pm when I got here in the park, feeling cold because of the cool breeze that's engulfing this place. I sat on a bench with two lovers sitting on it. And I look like a third wheel waiting for my turn to be with this random boy.

I look around but I can't even see Felix. Is he joking me again? Well, I have my period right now. He can't do that to me.

"Hey" I heard a deep voice from besides. I slightly moved sidewards and saw Felix standing there while smiling at me.

He suddenly gave me a purple cotton candy. Well, I do love cotton candy because I've got a unicorn blood in me.

"I bought you a cotton candy since I know that this is your favorite. Are you free tomorrow night? I'll fetch you here tomorrow, this is our first day of dating each other. You're my girlfriend now. Mind to come with me?" he said as he lend his hands in front of me.

I surprisingly look at him and those two lovers besides me, they're smiling at me. As the girl winked at me indicating me to look at Felix once again and accept him with all of my heart.

I looked back at Felix and places my hands on his. I smiled at him as I hugged him tightly. The warmth was invading me. I can't even put my head on his shoulders because I'm too smol but that's okay, I feel safe. I broke the huggles and pinches his cheeks.

"So this is the 50 seconds how-to-get-a-girlfriend idea?" I laughed.

"Yes this is." he told me.

We started to walk and stop on a nearby restaurant. There's a few people around us but I feel awkward. I don't even know how to start a conversation with him. I mean, we're both friends tho. And I've never felt like this before.

"What should I call you now? Since you're mine now" Felix gave me a warm smile.

"You can still call me Cheonjin, should I change my name because I've got a boyfriend now?" I said.

Felix smiled derply while looking at me which causes me to chuckle.

"I am still asking myself why did I ever moved here in Korea from Australia just to meet you and your innocent mind"

"Fuck off"

"So what should I call you?"

"Anything will do, Felix"

"more on my queen?"

3rd person

Cheonjin stopped on her tracks. Well, obviously, she remembered her one and only best friend, Hwall. Their friendship started with that simple flirting of Hwall and so on.

"Cheonjin? Are you okay?" Felix asked Cheonjin.

"Uh- of course!"

"You're on a deep thinking again"

"I am Bae Jinyoung's girl version, duh?" I smirked and then laugh.

"How deep are you?"

"More on like, deep as your voice"