20

It's already Monday so I woke up early,of course.I'm industrious af.My mom prepared my food since it's my first day in Hanlim.I will meet new people and make them as my friends,because I neomu neomu lobeu them.And I want to meet Krystal because she's pretty,how dare her?

I'm well-prepared now for school,my things are prepared already.

"Enjoy your new school,Cheonjin" my mom smiled at me.While looking at the mirror as I did.

"I'm nervous-"

"Don't be nervous,you'll enjoy your new classmates and friends"

"As if they're kind as me"

"Who told you that you're kind?"

"Me" I chuckled.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and search for Hwall's name on my contact.

________

hwall00
online

you
hALLOOOO

hwall00
hiiiii! : )

you
im going to school now!!! have a nice day!

you
eat your breakfast!

hwall00
see you!

hwall00
wtf

hwall00
i mean see you when I came back!

you
wooow that seems near but yAs see you!!! :)))

hwall00
go to school now okay?

hwall00
I need to sleep now : )

you
oh yes you're in Canada

you
Goodnight!!!!

_______

"Mom,I'm going now!" I hugged her tightly. "I love you mom" I smiled.

"I love you too,and take care!"

I walk up until I reached the downtown and waited for a bus there.I'm excited to go to my new school but there's something who's pushing me to be nervous at the same time.I hate this feeling.I breathe deeply and smiled.

__________

geez helloooo it's been a week lol,what's uppp?

my friend keeps on showing me hwall's picture ㅠㅠ I love his bangs hahahahahaha so i've got the guts to update because he deserves more love and also the boyz!

have a nice day aheaddd!