34

Hwall (POV)

I was walking with Krystal since her mom wants me to be with her  since she'll buy some of her hygiene stuffs and midnight foods in the near convenience store. I mean,she's my cousin so it'll be better if I'll be with her at this time.

"You know the newly opened café near the lake? We should visit it! It looks aesthetically pleasing!" Krystal excitingly told me.

"Oh is there a new café there? Then what are we waiting for? Let's go visit it" I smiled.

We passed the busy street and we pass all the busy people around us,going home and will go to their night shifts.

"We're here! Stop moving!" Krystal yelled at me.

I scanned the inside since the inside were visible from the outside. It's a glass wall.

I saw two familiar people inside but I can't believe in what I am seeing this time because I'm sleepy. So I rubbed my eyes and look at the two person inside again.

Kevin and Cheonjin...

I stopped at the moment. It makes my heart scatter like a piece of a broken glass inside me that when someone stepped at it,they'll have a hurtful wound.

They look happy together. Why am I broken if I know that me and Cheonjin doesn't exist? We're just friends. Best of friends.

Why would I bother if she's with my friend tho?

I sadly smiled.

_______

Krystal (POV)

Hwall stopped at the moment and I saw him looking inside. So I take a look at it for me to know why did his smile fade away.

But at the time when I look at it,it makes my smile fades away too.

Why am I sad? Am I sad for Hwall because he likes Cheonjin? Or will I be sad because I like Cheonjin?

And seeing him with a boy,makes me sad. And that boy was Hwall's friend.

I place my hand on Hwall's shoulder, pretending that I am innocent and didn't notice what he had seen.

"Hwall,let's go! I didn't notice that it's late already,let's go home!" I smiled.

"Oh yes,I didn't noticed that too. Uh,let's go"

I know that he's broken inside.