41

[ continuation of chapter 40 // because i want cheonjin (you) to be sarcastic lmao ]

"Wait- what? i'm your world? how even?" I asked looking at him surprisingly.

"Yes,you're my world" he winks.

"But- I'm not huge"

"Oh my goodness Cheonjin,you're always ruining the romantic scenario"

"Is that even romantic? I cringe" I replied while rolling my eyes jokingly.

"You're so mean huh,I'm going to leave you here in no time" he stood up and was already leaving me.

"Hey come back here! Don't leave me you ugly!" I get up and ran after him.

"You've been calling me ugly too? How dare you" he said without taking a glance of me from his back.

"I'm just joking,because boy,you're hella cute,hella handsome,you're handsome as hell and heaven" I said proudly while following his way.

He immediately looked at me with his serious face and walks up until he reaches my place where I stood innocently. He held on my wrist and continued walking.

"Hey,let go of my hands. I'm allergic to you" I said.

"Rude huh?" he smirked.

"Stop smirking,ugly"

"You said,I am hella handsome and cute? What now?"

"I'm joking that time"

"Stop being so childish"

We keep on walking up until we decided to go home already. It's getting late,so we've got no choice but to go home. He walks me home but we stopped in front of our gate because he told me that he'll be saying something 'important'. Wow- important,yes.

"So what? What will you say?" I asked boringly.

"Ah- hmm"

"What? I'm waiting for ya answer dude"

"Okay okay,here I go"

"Okay 1,2,3 go"

"I like you" he sighs after saying that.

I laughed.

"Are you kidding me? You're drunk man,go home already"

"Wait- I'm not kidding,don't take that as a joke because it's true"

"I'm bitter,ya know?"

He nods.

"I know,but no matter what you say,or what you act,I still like you"

"Is that important?"

"Well,it's important for me to say that to you" he scratches his nape.

"Goodnight" I mini walked to his place and planted a small kiss on his cheek. "That's a friendly kiss,don't get it wrong" I warned.

"Don't take me for granted,okay?" he chuckled.

"Of course I won't! If I do like you,then I'll be surely saying that to you,wait for a right time!" I immediately goes inside our gate and closed it.