26

It's already dismissal and most of all our classmates were rushing through their lockers and some were excited to go home. And some might go shopping with their friends. I was getting ready to go home while fixing my things up so that I can go now. I look through the windows where I see Hwall standing there while tapping on his phone. Why do the above gave him a such beautiful angelic face? And add that piercing of him that makes him more handsome.

I noticed that he was staring at me,so I look sidewards,disguisingly looking around the room.

I look at his spot again as he started to wave at me as he smiled warmly,I get my bag and goes out of our classroom.

"Wanna eat cotton candy?" Hwall started since the air is getting uncomfortable because of our awkwardness while walking.

"You'll treat me??" I smiled widely.

"Of course,I'm the one who's inviting you so why not?"

"Let's go now!" I tug on his uniform as we run.

After a few minutes of running,we wandered through the park to see if there's a cotton candy man who's selling cotton candy,of course.

"Come on!" he said.

God,why do he look so fine?

He look so good.

He looks like an angel and a devil.

He's damn perfect for a someone who's like me.

Why am I even wishing for a guy like him to fulfill my sad empty town?

"I want the purple one!" I said while pointing at the purple cotton candy.

Hwall smiled at me so do I.

"Are the two of you couples?" the cotton candy man asked.

"No" I said.

"Yes" Hwall said.

what the fucc..

"You two are sweet,huh? Your girl is so cute,she's like an 8 year old child wanting for a cotton candy" the cotton candy man laughed.

Hwall looked at me and laugh too. I was trying not to laugh but I did. It makes me wanna kill a person.

"I'm dating her right now because it's her first week in our school,so I'm having this time to treat her" Hwall explained.

"Your love story might be that good huh"

"Exactly,thank you for this!" Hwall bowed as he payed for the cotton candy.I bowed too before leaving with Hwall.

We're on our way home,and I'm still with Hwall,he told me that he'll walk me home so,why not accept it? It's just a friendly walk.

"What's up with life?" he started to ask

"It keeps on going,you know..up and downs" I chuckled.

"Mines doing good so far,but same as you..up and downs too"

"Hwall.."

"Yes?"

"Thank you for being with me as always and also Krystal,we're so lucky to have you as a friend.I need to go now,my dad will get mad at me if he saw you outside our house. But yeah,we stopped here because our house is 3 more blocks near here,it's better to be safe,thank you again!" I bowed at him.

"Wait!" he said. I stopped on my tracks of going home already as he started to speak again..

"Where's my kiss?"

I give a confusing look at him and laugh. "Stop joking around Hwall! This is not online you silly"

"I'm tired of being online as always to catch you up. So please? A kiss in the cheeks will do" he pleaded.

I'm still hesitating whether I'll give him a kiss or no since we're still young. I don't want to lose my reputation.

"I'll do it next time when I'm 18 already" I smiled as I wave a goodbye to him.

____________

i've got so many works to do right nowwww ㅠㅠ dont be a silent reader juseyooo ㅎㅎㅎ