25

hwall00
online

you
thank you for the treat earlier!!!( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )

hwall00
you're welcome! :)

you
where are you right now?

hwall00
at the cafeteria,how about you??

you
i'm with krystal,she's sleeping right now since it's lunch time already : )

hwall00
aren't you starving?

hwall00
you can go here if you wanted to

you
im starving

you
but i need to be with krystal right now

you
she felt sick this afternoon,she's not feeling well so I need to be with her right now,I can't even bring her to the clinic since they didn't know that she's sick.

hwall00
I can go there and help you out?

you
are you willing to help me? or you're just getting pity?

hwall00
both ahahahaha

hwall00
i'll go there in a few minutes

____________

And he really did go.I've waited for few minutes for him to enter our room.I wave at him for him to see me. He smiled at me as he goes straightly to my seat.

"Help me" I said,whispering to him.

"I'll wake her up" he said.

I stood there as Hwall wake her up,actually we're planning to bring her in the clinic so that she'll be comfortable in sleeping and taking a rest.She told me that she's kinda tired because of school.And I understand her with that,I've never thought that she'll be sick like this.

"Come" Hwall signalled me as he wrap his arms around Krystal's shoulder to support her.

"Hmm" I unexpectedly mumbled. Why am I even getting bothered with that skinship of theirs? I hate seeing this view. And how dare me to hate it if Hwall's just my friend?

"Is there something wrong?" Hwall suddenly asked me.

"Oh,no nothing"

We reached the clinic where we log in first before laying Krystal in the clinic bed.She must rest,she needs more energy for her to attend classes for the next few days. Her grade is a must,but also her health. I'll just bring her home this afternoon after the last 2 classes.

"Let's go?" Hwall asked me as I stood there staring at them.

"Uhm should we? Yes?"

"Come on,we'll be late for the next class" he held on my hands as we bid goodbye to Krytal.

I'm being uncomfortable because he's intertwining his hands on mine but I wouldn't mind.You only live once,and this thing happens on a few times. So why not let it for a few minutes?

"I'll bring you to your room" he said.

"Wait- what? are you sure?"

He chuckled before answering me a,"Yes,I'm sure. I'm always sure with everything before I do something"

"You'll be late"

"It's okay,at least I'm late because of you"

I just laugh at it and lightly slap him on his arm.

"Let go of my hand" I commanded.

"No,unless we're on your room already"

"Just please,we're here already" I whispered.

"Okay okay,chill! Let's go home together later" he chuckled.

"I'll bring Krystal home" I said while nodding.

"I already called her brother,he'll fetch her up in a few minutes. Don't worry,this afternoon is our afternoon" he smirked.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Ah- just go inside the classroom,you'll be late,I'll go right now! Bye!"

"hmm bye?"

___________

how was this chapterrr? oh geez I made this at 3 am.