17

This day went on.We didn't even noticed that it's already 5 in the afternoon.But it's okay,it's weekend,we've got nothing to do since there's no schoolworks to be focused on this day.

"Let's wait up until 7 pm comes,it'll be my first time to do stargazing together with my friends and a new girl here" Kevin said,he chuckled.

"I'm actually waiting for that too!" I said.I bring out my phone to message Hwall since I want to tell him what happened today.

hwall00

you
hwall!

__________

3rd Person

And it's the time where Hwall's phone or yeah,Park Hyunjun <( ̄ ﹌  ̄)> phone buzzed with a message ringtone before that.

Everyone looked at Hwall as Hwall looked at Cheonjin and Cheonjin looked at Hwall in confusion.

"I-I gotta call someone,it's an emergency,my mom is looking for me" Hwall do an excuse and smiles through them as he ran in a nearby place where he could stay for a while.

___________

cheonjinnie
online

cheonjinnie
hwall!

you
oh yeaa- hello!

cheonjinnie
today was so so so weird! and ya knowww it's fun!

you
woah- what did you do there?

cheonjinnie
we'll do stargazing latuuurrr

cheonjinnie
you knoe whuuut,that hwall looks like you.

cheonjinnie
reaallllyyy likeee the two of you were twins! wttthhh I should've take a picture of him to show it to youuu

you
he's my friend lol and ofcourse I know what he looks like!

cheonjinnie
but to be honesttt,he's soooo handsome more than u (>﹏<)

you
wow thank you | delete

you
really? nOOooOo one will ever get my charms

cheonjinnie
but he doess :p

cheonjinnie
waaiiitt we'll find Hyunjun!! stay hereee

cheonjinnie
or- do whatever you wantty :))) byeee

you
oh sht bye lol take care!

__________

Cheonjin

And yeesss we find Hyunjun in some places such as the near bench or what so ever,lol is it a place? no.

After a few minutes,he's the one who actually showed up,he's smiling brightly like he's the sun that makes me wake up in the morning.

"How's your mom?" Sunwoo asked Hyunjun.

"Oh yeah,she's fine now.She just missed me!"

"That fast?" Juyeon smirked.

"Of course! My mom loves me so much!"

I chuckled on his words since I find it cute,like duuuh he's so adorableee! look at his features,I love itttt!

It's getting darker and those stars are coming up,we can't wait to stare at them and make constellations while we're breathing the fresh air whilst sitting on the grassy field.

We were walking on our way to field when I walk near Hyunjun and smiled at him,due to my smol height ㅋㅋㅋ it seems like I'm a kitten that's following its master!

He smiled without looking at me.

"Hyunjun! Hiii!" I started.Everyone was joking around while the two of us were on the back.

"Uh- hello" he finally looked at me.

"So what's uppp?"

"Doing good,how about you?"

"I'm doing great! Come and joke with me!" I tug on his shirt.

"How?"

"You'll see later and by the wayyy I need to tell ya something because I can't resist it!" I put up my hands signalling him that he needs to bow since I can't reach him.And he does!

I pinched his cheeks and smiled "Hyunjun,you're so cute and adorable you deserve all the love in this world!" I said as I let go of him.

"wo- that escalated fast,but thanks for the compliment!" he smiled.

__________

hiii wassup!?!?