33

Sunday night,the sound of the glass with the liquor in it seems to occupy this place. They're toasting a cheer. It's my mom's birthday.

I'm trying to focus on my laptop's screen while watching some historical videos coming from an educational site.

I'm alone. Who wouldn't stand this quiet room? My mom is with her friends and dad downstairs. I get up and get my coat. I wouldn't mind if I look like this or something. I just want to feel the cold,fresh air outside and see the passing people around me. I love it.

I step my foot downstairs,my mom looked at me while I'm in the midst of the stairs going downstairs.

"Join us,sweetie!" she called out.

"I'll be going outside,I need fresh air. Happy Birthday!" I smiled as I run outside.

I slowly stopped on running and I'm back in walking again.

I stopped at the nearby lake where almost a lots of tree were surrounding it. This is what I call a 'happy place'.

I take a seat on the ground and watch the lights scatter on the water. I want to capture it but I forgot to bring my phone.

I want to visit my former school. I thought.

"What's bothering you?" an unfamiliar voice spoke besides me.

I look at him. He's so familiar to me,it looks like I met him weeks ago,or months ago.

"Remember me? I'm Kevin" he smiled at me. Oh yes,I remember him.

"Oh,sorry it took me some time to recognize you"

"It's okay,it's been a while since I've last seen you"

"Yes" I chuckled.

"So anyway,how are you and Hwall?" he asks.

"Us? Oh I mean there were never an "us" tho,but we're okay. How about you? How are you?"

I look at him but he's looking at me in an angelic way,like damn I don't want to look at him so I stared back at the lake.

"Me? I'm doing good" he smiled. "What made you here?" he asked again.

"I'm being left out on the party in our house,it's my mom's birthday" I chuckled.

"You didn't tell me huh,by the way happy birthday to your mom! You should celebrate with her!"

"Nah,they're drinking liquor while I'm not. It's her friends and my dad while I don't have"

"What do you mean you don't have? You have Hwall and us,your boys" he laughed at me

"Boys nugu? You're all my friend but it seems like I am late to invite you all because I'm not informed about the party. Maybe it's an unexpected party,you know" I chuckled.

"Is that so? then maybe you're bored in your room that's why you're here,want to drink coffee? My treat."

"If it's your treat,then why not?"

"Let's go"

We got up from the ground and walk,going to the café near this place.

__________

hi :) how are y'all? i love reading all your comments and it makes me smile,i hope that you'll not be bored in reading this story and i'll do everything just to make up with this story. and yes,our defense in our research study is comiiingggg! pray for me juseyo!

Conversation // hwall.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें