32

2 Days have been a hell days. Due to a lot of schoolworks to do in the class. There's so many paper to finish even though it's the last quarter. But no worries,me,Krystal and Hwall were having a good time. Whenever it's our dismissal already,me and Hwall will accompany Krystal way back to their house. And when we're finished with that thing,Hwall will accompany me going to our house.

He cares so much. And the three of us loves each other as a friend,of course. I'm not into any relationship about love these days. I mean,I don't have ex(es) since then. I'm a strong and independent woman now.

It's already 7:35 pm. Me and my mom were here in the mall for about an hour. She needs to buy something for her work and we'll buy foods in the grocery store inside the mall for me to have a food to eat. She'll be out again next week Wednesday to Friday,she'll celebrate Valentine's Day with my dad outside the country.

I'm envious of them. But at least,I'll be able to roam around the house my myself. Play music using our speakers,write stories and read books. Play with my dog,Neru.

She's always outside our house,I guess next week is the time where I can bring her outside and have fun with her. She'll be my date instead.

While I keep on thinking about things like that,we're in front of the dairy section. I mean,me and only me. My mom's on the skin care section or blah blah.

"What's up?" a familiar voice spoke from the back.

I internally screamed my soul out,it's scary tho. I turned a look at the person who's at the back.

"Hwall?"

He chuckled. "I'm glad to see you here", "Who's with you,by the way?" he asks.

"Oh with me? My mother,how about you? It's already 7 in the evening,why are you here?"

"I'm with nobody else. I just want to buy foods,I escaped from our house" he laughed.

I'm about to say something, when my mom suddenly saw me and Hwall talking.

"Cheonjin,let's go now to the counter- oh- who's this beautiful man here?" he straightenly looks at Hwall.

"Mom,he's my friend,Hwall. Hwall,this is my mom" I moved backward for them to shake hands.

"Nice to meet you Hwall,you're such a beautiful man,you're tall. Be with Cheonjin always,you know that I love my gir-"

"Mom,chill he's just my friend. He's not my boyfriend and I don't have the guts to find a boy"

"No,look at the two of you! You fit together!" she hold my arms and then pull me next to Hwall.

"Geez,I looked like an ant,mom"

"You're so pretty when you're besides me" Hwall mumbled.

"So I'm not pretty when I'm not besides you?" I chuckled.

"No,you're always pretty" he smiled as he look at my mom,I look up at him. Without noticing, my mom took a shot of us.

He's looking straight at the camera while I am looking at him.