30

The clock drops at 7 pm. Hwall is still asleep. He looks like a mochi while sleeping,he tucks himself on my blanket but I was here,standing while preparing for my coat to wear before we go stargazing.

I played the "Love Belt" on my phone that was connected to our speaker,and it's good as always.It doesn't make me feel bored when I'm listening into it.

I saw Hwall while he slowly open his eyes and rub it. He's so so soooo cute! I wave at him as I smiled widely. And I look a child waving to a cute dog on a park,it's not like I'm saying that Hwall looks like a dog huuuh

"Good morning" I said.

He blinks. "Is it morning?"

"Nooo! It's still evening! You said that we'll go on a stargazing,right?" I laughed.

"Oh yes,I remember.Let's go!" he excitedly said as he got up from the sofa.

"Hey,stop stop! Look at your face! You look haggard and your hair is a mess since you fall asleep. Go washyour face and fix your hair,use my towel" I pointed at the bathroom.

He smiled at me as he goes to the bathroom to wash his face and to fix his hair.

________

We're passing through the buildings and this busy street. These people around us were so busy. But it's okay, we can see the city lights around us that makes it more beautiful to look at.

We stopped on a picnic park where there were so many Christmas lights on the the trees to make the place beautiful and more captivating to look at,at night.

I sat down on a bench with Hwall. I look at the stars and point at any constellation that I can draw from the stars that I can see in the sky.

"Hey" he started.

"Yes?"

"Have you ever tried dating?"

I look at him for a second and then goes back at looking through the stars above.

"No,not yet. I'm too young,my dad will get mad at me if I do" I pout.

"Where's your dad?"

"He's working on Japan. But I think,his company was assigning him in different countries here in Asia"

"Oh is that so.."

"How about you? Have you ever tried dating?" I asked without looking at him.

"Yes,but it doesn't end up happily tho since that girl was only playing on my feeling towards her" he nod.

"Who was that? That girl is blind! She can't see your sweet side,you're handsome tho. But why was she playing on your feelings? She's indeed a stupid"

"Let's just not talk about it.It's in the past"

"Yes,you're right! But no worries! You can find a girl that can make your heart beat again and you'll make her heart beats for you too!" I smiled. But inside me,I'm in pain while saying that.

That girl was surely lucky since she can be in a relationship with the most priceless person I've ever met.

"I am excited to see that girl" he smiled.

We took some seconds of silence before speaking again.But I was the one who started it.

"Tomorrow's another day in school"

"Yes I know,it's boring there since we will be graduating"

"I know. And I keep on blaming myself why need to transfer in the last quarter" I nod.

"If you didn't transfer,you'll not see me" Hwall explained.

I smiled.

__________

who's your bias in the boyz?