40

ebichuuu
online

you
ebichuuuuu! it's already Valentine's day! And y'know,Hwall's my date today!

ebichuuu
don't be nervous!

ebichuuu
"date" is getting to know each other so don't be nervous ^^~ hide me on your pocket so that,you'll not be nervous!

you
you're making me smile ebichuu ㅠㅠ I love youuuu

ebichuuu
I love you too!

__________

I was at my room while wearing my comfortable clothes with me. I don't care if I don't look beautiful in a date. But suddenly,I remembered those make-up that was given to me as a gift by Krystal. Should I wear those? Or no?

I quickly get the make-ups and then I start to put a light foundation and a blush on my cheeks. I used the lip tint she gave. I don't know how to put make-up but at least I tried.

I heard a knock from our door in the living room so I get up quickly to check it. And as expected,it's Hwall. Smiling towards me.

"What? Don't look at me like that,I'm going to get your eyeballs out of its sockets" I said.

"Calm down,I thought my smile is good,I rehearsed for it for almost 1 hour"

"You look creepy" I laughed. "Where are we going?"

"To a place where nobody can see us" Hwall said as he give his creepy smile once again.

"Smile like that again,I'm going inside and slam the door" I warned.

We walked and walked and then stop and eat and then repeat up until it's 7:30 pm already. Gladly,my parents were out,so I don't need to worry that much.

We stopped on a vacant bench where we can see the city lights around us. And when you look at the back of us, only our silhouettes can be seen. Add those fireflies who swiftly flies and gives up light in the darkness night.

"Where did Krystal go?" I ask.

"She? Oh she's with her parents. They went to Taipei"

"Are you that close to her that she even tell you where will they go?"

"We're cousins!" he chuckled.

"OooOh sorry" I quietly laughed.

"So,why didn't you go with her? Where's your parents?"

"Myㅡ parents? Oh yes,I've never seen them. I mean,my mom died when she gave birth to me and my dad was the one who takes a good care of me for 7 years. Up until,he changed already,he's hurting me at a young age so Krystal's parents adopted me" he let his head down in an upsetting way.

"I'm sorry for asking that one,I didn't know that story,I'm very very sorry" I looked at him pitifully.

"No,it's okay. I only got Krystal and her parents and you" he smiled. "So don't leave me,okay?" he holds my hand tightly.

"Of course! You're my best friend! I won't leave you!" I laughed calmly.

"I've got a lot of problems right now,anxiety and depression are slowly beating me up. I'm getting weaker" he weakly smiled while bowing his heard.

"Hwall.." I said sadly as I let him place his head on my shoulder. I cupped his head using my left hand and starts patting it lightly. "You know what,the world loves you". I hugged him tightly. "I'm the world and you are Hwall yourself,can you feel the warmth? Everything happens for a reason!" I patted his back.

"Butㅡ you are my world.."