24

"Did the two of you talked yesterday?" Krystal unexpectedly slides her arms on my table while smiling.

"Yes,actually I didn't expect it that he's my friend in my sns account! He lied to me at first that he's Hyunjun because he told me that he's in Canada and such" I chuckled.

"Wait- aren't you mad at him after he lied?" she asked curiously.

"It's okay tho- at least he said who was he at an early time" I smiled widely.

"Aren't you mad at me because I supported him at the first place when it comes to lying?"

"No! You're my one and only friend here,and I don't want to lose you! Being alone is my weakness.

Our homeroom teacher suddenly appeared in front that makes everyone go to their proper seats. She's writing something on the board,so it's  a signal that we can whisper to our friends to entertain ourselves. Why would we waste time looking on what she's writing on the board if we don't even understand it?

"hey,hwall is such a heartthrob in this school,there's so many girls who's trying to get his attention so don't be with him in such a close as in very very close proximity" she whispered.

"is that so?" I hummed for a second as our homeroom adviser started to talk in front.

__________

It's almost break time,everyone's busy on what they're cramming with while some goes straightly to the canteen to buy their foods.

I was busy searching for foods in our canteen since I was hungry. Eating is my hobby. At least I've got a hobby,right?

"Hello" someone talks behind me as I stood there in shock. I closed my eyes before facing the person that almost scared me.

"I almost died" I said.

"Hyperbole. Open your eyes,it's me Hwall"

I didn't hesitate to open my eyes,if I know that he's the one who's in front of me.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I asked jokingly.

"I'm sorry" he chuckled.

"So what makes you go here?" I asked.

"Can you just say that it's a coincidence that we're the only two students here in this food section?" he laughed.

"Haha,it's awkward to be with someone in your opposite sex" I said.

"uhm maybe you're right" he giggled.

I held out my hand and heeled just to get the Biscuit snack that's curve like a bear. But sadly,even though how I stretched  my arms and heeled my foot just to reach it,it will never happen. I cannot get that snack.

"Why am I small?" I mumbled while pouting.

With that accidentally,I've never expected Hwall to hear it from me.

I looked at him as he reached for my desired snack to eat this break time then give it to me.

"Don't hesitate to ask for a help." he smiled as he goes to the counter to pay.

I'm behind him as we waited for the line to be done soon so that we can pay and eat happily. I brought out my wallet to prepare my money but suddenly Hwall stopped me.

"Why are you stopping me?" I asked.

"No need for that,I'll treat you" he smiled.

"Wait,are you serious? Why?" I asked.

"Treat of a new friend" he chuckled.