օռɛ

I sit on the large window seat that rests at the top of the large breaking down barn that my group and I are forced to call our home. Our group isn't very large, all together there are seven of us that belong to a group called The Assassins Guild, a place where we were all born and raised to love the sight of blood and to crave the death of those that we are up against. But we are different than the other groups in many ways. Normal assassins are a mixture of werewolves, witches, vampire, and even some humans, taught to be silent, to be just as graceful as they are deadly, to not be figured out, forced to learn how to be quick, to not feel any sort of pain mentally, physically, and even emotionally, to not show others their emotions, and they were trained all their lives on how to kill.

My group and I weren't, we are not even normal supernaturals. Each of us are hybrids with many gifts and abilities that no other assassin has, and we were not raised having to learn all of these things, we were all born this way, we were only taught to be worse than we already had been.

Echo, Raven, and Blayze are half Fae half Angel, Reed, Nyx, and Ashe are all three half Wolf half Witch, and then there's me, I'm the only one in our group that is half Demon and half Angel. Echo, Raven, and Blayze are triplets so they all have beautiful golden blonde hair and these bright green eyes that seem to glow even in the sun, Echo and Blayze stand at a perfect six foot two with strong muscular builds while Raven stands at a solid six foot, and has a small build but that doesn't mean that she can't fight, Echos first gift was him being able to make multiples of himself, wherever he wanted, and being able to take place of any of them that he wishes, Blayze, well let's say that when he was a baby he had to be distant from the others because he would always catch everything on fire, and Raven she always had a knack for calling animals to her whenever she liked, but her favorite has always been the raven. Nyx and Ashe are also brother and sister, they both have a soft shade of red hair and hazel eyes, they both have strong builds but Ashe is more muscular and a bit taller than she is as he stands at six foot three and Nyx stands at six foot one. Nyx is able to make herself look like a shadowy figure which helps her hide in the shadows better, and Ashe is like Blayze, he controls fire.

As for Reed, he stands at a solid six foot three like Ashe, he has dark brown hair that he keeps in constant bed head, and these pure golden eyes, he has a lanky build with small muscles but he could easily put any of the others on their ass, and that's partially because he can read their minds. When he was born he could always hear what people would say in their minds and even as a baby it got him into trouble, but now he knows how to control it. Other than that he's our computer man, he is a genius hacker and loves to screw people over with anything that has to do with a computer. Then there's me, like Reed, I don't have any siblings, not here with me at least. I have a twin brother who is my better half, unlike me he isn't half Demon, instead he's completely Angel like our father is, so he doesn't really like to kill. Even then he's in the Guild, or he was until he and his team were captured. It has been years without a single sign that they are alive, but since we are twins I can feel him, and every night he gets tortured I am pulled into his mind by his Angel and I take the injuries that they give him, so the only problem is that I can't find him or any of his team members, the people that had taken them keep them all underground hidden away where we can't find them.

My brother looks just as his father does, he has golden hair with green eyes that hold small almost hidden golden flecks, but that's because Ryo is an Angel, so he was born to be beautiful. I, on the other hand got my mothers Demon blood on top of my fathers Angel, but I look nothing like my brother and father do. My eyes are a bright silver blue that seem to glow even in the light, my hair is darker than the starless night sky, I stand at a solid six foot three, my body is small with perfect curves in some spots and in other spots I have solid muscles, they don't bulge out or make me look like a man, but I do have more muscles than the other girls, and unlike them I was named Shade, because I was born with multiple gifts, but the more pronounced one was the poison that I hold within me.