twenty four

"No I killed more! I killed exactly seventy two!" Blaze growls and kicks at Echo but he only laughs as Blazes foot just barely hits him in the side.

"Dude I'm the amazing Echo, I went around killing over a hundred of them before you even got to five." Blaze glares at him and Nyx snorts.

"Clearly I won. Ripping them open from the inside out of their own bodies, that gives me extra points with every kill." Ashe roars in laughter just as the other two boys laugh.

"No Blaze and I definitely got the most kills."

"Together? You only got half of what I did, and that was half of what Echo got, so in theory it was clearly Echo that won, but in our way of thinking." Reed pauses for the dramatic effect then smiles. "It's me that will win in the end." They all give him slight curious glances but they end up laughing at him.

"My wolves ripped you all off. They won by far." Raven says breaking their laughter and they all stare at one another, glaring, and for a few minutes that's all that happens.

Then they all start to yell at one another screaming, shoving, pushing, and hitting one another with the chains that hold them as they argue over who had killed more. I feel Panic sitting across from me, I can feel how he watches me as I stare at my hands that rest folded in my lap. "Shade." His deep voice is raspy and full of an anger at something that he doesn't even understand yet, but once he finally finds it out I know he'll flip out and now I'm sort of hoping for it. "Shade look at me." The sound of love and caring gentleness that fills his voice is so familiar and warm that it has me looking at him within a split second, his bright green eyes glow just like mine do, or had just before I had my heart ripped from my chest. And right now they hold a fear in them, an aching fear and I know what he is thinking by that one look. "Is Ryo?" He trails off and I shake my head.

"Ryo is alive." He lets out a sigh then stares at me in confusion but when he parts his lips the chains pull us all up until we all stand on our feet and they hold us all in place. When we are all held up by the chains keeping us all at least seven feet away from one another, the door opens in front of us. I watch as the man that had held the dagger to Panics throat as he walks in, he has dirty looking red hair and deep brown eyes, and if he wasn't batting for the other team he'd be pretty hot.

"I overheard you two talking and couldn't help but to chime in." He smiles and Panic snorts unable to hold back his words just like always, but that's how we became best friends, always talking shit to one another then to the people running the Guild as they told us to calm down. Then again we always joked around, it only got serious when others interrupted us.

"Overheard us, do you mean with your cameras or your big ass ears?" The man frowns at him then forces a smile and looks at me.

"My my you are even more beautiful than the pictures show."

"To bad she does not go for redheads, no offense Ashe. She likes em dark haired like me." Panic winks and I lift a brow before it falls with the pain that fills me.

"Will you shut the hell up?" The man asks and everyone begins to laugh at him which only makes him growl. "Anyway, my little Shadow. I'm glad you came to see me. I had a question for you."

"Do you want to know if it's true about her going for Panic?" Echo asks and Nyx snorts.

"Well that'd be a yes, they used to have a real deep thing way back when." Nyx says and the man growls.

"Tiny but mighty if I do say so myself." My voice is deep with my pain, but my words make the others burst out laughing and I feel a fist hit me right in the mouth making them all go silent once again as I spit blood to the dirt floor and smile at the man.