three

I can feel the new guys eyes on me as I let Dako clean and stitch up the lashes on my back, which isn't a good thing. While he stands on the other side of the barn leaning against the wall with his large arms crossed and his right booted foot flat against the wall, he has his eyes on me while the others have their eyes on him, even standing at the makeshift kitchen bar eating the donuts that Dako had brought us, doesn't make them cool down. I may not be related to them, but to all of us we are family, and I am the baby, even though I'm the strongest I am still the baby, and they are all very over protective of me, even their mates. So while this guy is watching my every move, they are all watching his movements and plotting thousands of ways on how to kill him.

"What did you see Umbra?" Dakos voice cuts through the silence and I steal the box of donuts from the others and lift one from the box making the star like sprinkles fall from it.

"They're being held underground." My deep voice gets cut off as I bite into the donut and groan at the amazingness of it's chocolate icing. "They were bound by thick chains and couldn't get free, and the men laughed at his screams." My growled words make the others look at me and Dako sighs resting his hand on my shoulder just over my bra strap.

"We will find them Shade, I swear it."

"There is a girl there, his mate." I stare at the donut as the others look away from the new guy to stare at me in shock. "Scarlett, and damn she is gorgeous." Ashe snorts as I bite into the donut.

"Who is she?" My brows furrow at Dakos question and I shrug making the stitches across my shoulder and neck stretch and pull.

"A wolf, deep red hair, even deeper blue eyes." I look at Reed and he nods as I send him the image of the girl. He gives the new guy a glare then he pulls his computer to him and starts to type away. "She would of been in one of the packs around the place he was taken."

"What if she was a rogue?" Justin asks and I shake my head as my nose twitches.

"She smelt good, maybe it's because I was in his head but she smelt like she belonged to a pack, Alpha blood, and she had or has a brother that she never stops thinking about." They nod and I see him hold Nyx tighter in his arms.

"Done." Dako says and I stand pulling a clean shirt on over my head as I walk over to stand next to Reed.

"If she belonged to one of the nearby packs then maybe we can go there and interrogate." Raven says and I nod.

"Actually." That one word has all of us looking at my uncle, Reeds fingers stop moving and he stares at him with us. "You have a new mission."

"Oh thank the gods!" Nyx shouts and the others break out into excited smiles while my heart falls to the ground where it shatters at my feet.

"It's about time! Do you know how boring it is here?" Blayze asks and I snort.

"Not that boring." Echo glares at me making my smile shift into a smirk.

"That wasn't fun for anyone but you." He growls and Ashe snorts.

"I thought it was awesome." He winks at me and I smile until a low growl fills the room and we all look at the new guy with glares of our own as he glares at Ashe.

"Anyway." Blayze drags the word out and they all slowly look away from the new guy with smiles, all of them but me as I keep a steady glare on him. "I thought it was funny seeing you screaming and crying with an arrow sticking out if your ass." Blayze smiles and Echo pouts.

"I wasn't screaming."

"Yes you were." Cierra says and the guys laugh at him as he scoffs at her.