fifteen

The feeling of tingles trailing on my body is what wakes me only for me to realize that I'm still laying on top of Saxon, my face is still buried in his neck, my arms around his shoulders, my legs on either side of his, my crotch on his his stomach, and the tingles surround me. But the ones that woke me up are the ones that trail along my skin as he moves his fingers across my upper arm and gently down my back. My hold on him tightens and he pauses as a raspy groan leaves my lips and I stretch, then he trails his hand back up my body and cups my cheek as he brushes my hair from my face and kisses the side of my head. I turn my face towards his and brush my lips across his overly soft ones just barely touching his skin with my own before he pulls me closer to him and captures my lips in his.

The shocks that cascade through my body makes a low growl rumble in my chest as I move closer to him. Our lips lock together in sync, moving against one another as we both melt into each other, and as we both go to deepen the kiss I hear someone jump into the room and smell Ashe as he lands just a few inches from the hole in the floor that we call a door. "If you can make out all night then you can get ready for school." Seeing us like this doesn't even seem to phase him so I smile and move my right arm from around Saxons shoulders and push my hand under his shirt and move it up his skin feeling the scars that run across his solid abs and his toned chest making him groan at the touch. "By the Gods Shade what are you trying to do?"

"You can join if you want Ashe." As he gags at the thought Saxon lets out a threatening growl that makes me shiver.

"She is my sister Saxon, yes I think she is beyond gorgeous, but that does not mean I would have sex with her." His deep voice is full of disgust as he says it, then he turns and leaves. "Get in the shower and get ready for school!" He shouts and I sigh against Saxons lips as I gently kiss them.

"But I don't want to." I whisper and I hear Ashes answering growl.

"You can fuck him after school now stop making out and take a shower!" He yells and I hear the others half laughing half growling as I sigh and sit up pulling my lips away from Saxons. My hands rest on his chest, his shirt is wrinkled and now it rests at the top of his abs but when he sits up leaning on his elbows the shirt falls back down and I frown at him.

"Evil bastards." I growl and move away as a big smile lines his beautiful face. I grab my clothes from the closet and the dresser then walk into the bathroom and start my shower. The pain is by far more bearable today than it was yesterday, the wounds are still there, it is still hard to move around, still makes me breathless, and it still hurts like a bitch, but I know he's taking all of the pain that he can from me which is more now because of how we had marked one another.

I run my hands over my face brushing the water away when I feel strong warm arms wrap around my naked body sending soft tingles and warmth through me and I smile as he pushes his face into my neck. "And what is this that you're doing?" My deep voice makes him growl lowly in his chest and I tilt my head giving him more room as he trails kisses over my neck, sending warmth and pleasure through my body.

"He told us to shower, he never said one at a time." My smile grows and I tangle the fingers of my right hand in his wet hair as my left hand wraps around his hand and my fingers intertwine with his.

"He also said no intimacy until after school." He growls and pulls me so that my body smacks against his and a small moan leaves my lips as I feel his whole front against my back, his strong body seems to fit perfectly against mine, but his hardened member seems to be the only thing that will be to big for me. I turn in his arms so that I face him and I cup his face as I take him in. Water drips over him, drips down his long dark lashes making his glowing eyes seem even brighter than they usually are, his midnight black hair is soaked to his pale skin framing his face and making me crave him even more, then the water drips down the muscles that line his body, his arms are big but not overly so, his shoulders broad, his chest and stomach are sculpted into perfection with an eight pack and perfect pecs, he has the most defined V line that I've ever seen and I can't help but want to touch it, then there are his hips which are the perfect size and shape, but even more is the way he has the perfect bubble butt.