twenty six

I wake to the feeling of two bodies holding my own. Behind me is the familiar warmth of Panic as he sleeps with the front of his strong and warm body gently pressed against the back of my own, his legs are tangled under all of the blankets with my own legs, his strong arms are tightly but still gently wrapped around my waist, his soft black hair gently brushes along my face as his head lays on mine with his right cheek pressed against my own, and his familiar warmth fills me from head to toe. In front of me is the familiar cool touch of Ice, like Panic he sleeps with his strong arms wrapped tightly but gently around my waist, unlike Panic his legs don't tangle with ours as they bend making him lay in a small ball in front of me, instead of laying his head against mine like Panic does, he sleeps with his head resting on my chest, but the familiar cool that comes from him mixes with the warmth that comes from his brother and it sends the same soothing calm through me that it always has.

I'm about to let the darkness take me away once more but there's a soft knock on the door and a second later it opens sending Ashes scent into the room as he walks in. "Hey you, you have been sleeping all day you feeling ok?" He gives me a soft smile when he walks around the bed and lets his hazel eyes meet my own.

"I'm fine." He nods, but by the look in his eyes he doesn't believe me in the slightest.

"I know that you are tired Shade, but Reed found something in one of the laptops we had gotten last night and he wanted me to come get you." I nod as he speaks but I do nothing to get up.

"Mama?" My eyes snap to Ices as his deep voice leaves his lips, the sound is so soft and innocent that I can't help but to give a soft smile as warmth fills me and I gently brush my fingers through his soft hair to see his beautiful icy blue eyes looking into my own.

"Hey baby, time to get up. Reed may have found something that can help us find the others." He gives me a soft nod as he gently stretches his body out and moves off of the bed with a smile at Ashe.

"Hi Ashe." Ashe gives him a soft smile and opens his arms as Ice throws himself into them and hugs him tightly.

"I missed you little man." Ice smiles as Ashe hugs him close to his chest.

"I missed you too Ashe." A small groan leaves me as Panic tightens his arms around my waist and stretches out his body, and after a moment he lets go of me and slowly rolls out of the bed pulling me with him. I nearly fall once I get to my feet, a wave of pain and dizziness rushes through me so harshly that I sway back, but Panic quickly wraps his strong arms around my waist and pulls me back up.

"What's wrong?" Panics bright emerald green eyes fill with worry as they stare into my own eyes but I shake my head only to immediately regret it as another wave of dizziness rushes through me.

"I think I am just hungry, I haven't eaten in a few days." He stares at me with concern as I speak and when I finish he gives a soft nod.

"Then lets get you something to eat, you can talk to Reed while you're eating and when you finish you can take your shower." I know that he is just as stubborn as I am, and I know that if I really wanted to fight him about this I would win, but today I just don't feel as if I have the energy to do anything more than nod.

"Ok." I can feel the worry that flows through each of them when I don't fight him back, but he pushes it away as he nods and gently tightens his arms around me as he lifts me into his arms and begins to walk out of the room. "I lost my mate, not my legs." He chuckles at my poor sense of humor and gives a gentle shrug.

"Yes I know, but after watching you nearly fall just from standing I'm not taking the chance of you falling down the stairs." Ashe chuckles at Panics words and I look behind him to see Ashe walking down the stairs just behind us with Ice resting on his back and his sleeping face snuggled into his neck and I can't help but to smile at the sight. Once we get to the kitchen Panic sits me in one of the empty chairs around the table and walks to the fridge.