six

It takes us forty minutes to get everything out of the truck and put in our own rooms, then we all split up and go to our own rooms to put everything away. Once I get into the attic I put my blanket on the floor in front of the window and make my small nest like bed using the pillows to make it even softer. Now I am sucking on a clear pink lolli as I slowly pull things out of the bags around me and toss them into piles on the floor. Across from me Saxon has just finished putting his bed together and is now pulling the clothes I had gotten him out of their bags only to put some of them in one of the closets while his socks and boxers go into one of the dressers that Dako had gotten for us. "Shade?" I almost die at the way my name sounds falling from his beautiful lips, and this time the shivers nearly escape my hold. My eyes move to him slowly, my lids half closed as I look at his beautiful god like face, his soft looking plump lips rest in a worried line, and his glowing eyes are a bit darker with the same worry that shows on his lips. "You should sleep." His beautiful deep voice is soft but I can hear the worry that he tries to hide and I pull my lolli from my mouth and slightly purse my lips.

"If I don't are you going to force me to?" My voice is deep, a bit rough from exhaustion, but also full of skepticism and he cringes.

"I never want to do that to you, or anyone in your group again." I stare at him and I watch as he hides his feelings from me.

"You shouldn't hide your feelings around us, that is what makes us so skeptical, it is what makes us not trust you." He walks over to me slowly, as if afraid to scare me off when I've finally just started talking to him, and he sits a few feet across from me as he watches me with his alluring glowing gray and mossy green eyes.

"I was taught to show no emotions." I nod and toss a handful of laced boy shorts to a small mountain of them that rests to the side.

"We all were. When I got here the group was already a group, Reed was in charge and Ashe was the second hand man, but all of that changed the day I got here. I was put in charge, a stranger with many different abilities to kill. It took them years to fully trust me, well it only took Ashe a few months. I saved his life and nearly gave my own in return, so he had paid me back by talking to me, being my best friend, and always having my back when we fought. He taught me things I didn't know, feelings of a new friendship, and feelings of a brotherly love that I was barely ever able to have with my own brother or even with the twins without getting caught and being thrown back into isolation. I didn't trust him, I didn't trust the others, I am not one to trust easily, and apparently they weren't either, not even after we became friends did I trust him, but I knew that if we were to be a team, we all needed to trust in one another so I sat them all down, I told them my past, I told them about my brother, my father, about Dako, I told them how Ryos group was like family to me, and I told them about each of my abilities. I swore to them that I would do everything in my power to keep them all safe, I will keep my emotions open for them so they know what it is that I'm thinking, and by doing so I gained a piece of their trust. Then they had told me their life stories, their pasts, about how they were raised with one another and how their abilities work and they swore to trust in me when I needed it, and to do everything they could as my team to get the missions done, and because of that, they gained a piece of my trust. After that I taught them everything I knew, some of them had hidden abilities that nobody knew about, not even them, and the others could do things they didn't know possible, they got stronger, faster, even more silent than before, we became the Deadly Seven. After a few years had past we made it a silent agreement to trust in each other completely, to show each other our true emotions so we knew what the other was thinking, we became a family, brothers and sisters, we need each other to survive, apart we are strong but together we are unstoppable." I rub my face with a groaned yawn leaving me as I try to stay awake, then I look at him with a slow blink. "Don't be afraid to speak to us and show your emotions. Yes we were taught not to and yes we're all skeptical of you because of your ability, but if you talk it means that you trust us and by doing so you'll gain our trust, you show your emotions, the true ones, then we won't be so skeptical and doubtful of you." I give him a soft smile and toss a red lolli into his folded lap and watch as he slowly picks it up. "You may be new but if you open up we will too."