Chapter 4

“WAKE UP MADISON!” I heard Louis scream into my ear.

“I’m up, Louis!” I screamed back.

“Oh, okay,” he said.

I walked out into the family room and saw everyone on their phones.

“So, what’re we doing today?” I asked.

“Heading to the next venue,” Liam said, not taking his eyes off of his phone.

“Ok,” I said, heading to the kitchen. I ate a bowl of cereal and then headed back to my bunk.

“Omg!” I heard someone scream. I ran back into the living room.

“What’s wrong now, Kylie?” I asked, knowing it was probably her.

“I finally won a game of fruit ninja,” she said calmly.

“That’s why you screamed?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said.

“Okay. Who else is bored?” I asked.

“Me,” everyone chorused.

“Let’s watch a film,” Liam said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we finally decided on a movie we sat down. Everything was fine until halfway through, when Louis decided it was too quiet.

“SUPERMAN!” he screamed and everyone jumped.

“Louis! Be quiet! You scared us,” I said. We had picked a scary movie to watch and his yelling wasn’t making it less scary.

“Fine!” he said.

*A few minutes later*

“I NEED CARROTS!” Everyone jumped again.

“LOUIS! Be quiet! We’re trying to finish this movie!” I said.

“FINE!” he replied.

*Right at the end*

“KEVIN’S GONE!” Everyone jumped and started yelling at Louis.

“LOUIS! STOP YELLING! THE MOVIE’S ALMOST OVER!” I screamed.

“FINE!” he screamed back.

We finally finished the movie and everyone went back to doing whatever they wanted. I walked into the bedroom and sat down on my bunk. I started writing a song, but I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“WE’RE HERE!”

“We’re where?” I asked Louis.

“At the venue,” he answered.

“Oh, ok,” I said.

We got off the bus and headed towards the arena. Once we got inside I was rushed to hair and makeup. After that I got dressed and headed out on stage. I did the same thing as last night and walked off stage. Once they finished we went back to the bus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were sitting in the living room on our phones again.

“So, what’re we doing tomorrow?” I asked.

“We’re going to the airport, flying to California, doing a show, and spending a week at a beach house in Malibu,” Liam said.

“Okay,” I said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’M BORED!” Louis screamed at Harry.

“Then don’t be,” Harry said.

“I’m going to sleep,” I announced.

“NO YOU’RE NOT!” Louis screamed. “We are playing truth or dare.”

“Great, this should be fun,” I said sarcastically.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we played truth or dare we went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“WAKE UP MADISON!”

“What?” I asked.

“You need to wake up,” Louis said.

“Why? What time is it?” I asked.

“It’s nine o’clock,” Louis said.

“Then why am I up?” I asked. “It’s Saturday. I always sleep until eleven on Saturdays.”

“Because, we’re at the airport,” he said.

“Oh, okay,” I said. I got ready and grabbed my suitcases. We unloaded the bus and headed towards the airport.

There’s no turning back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter was awful, but I needed to write something and this was all I could think of. I’ll try to write a better chapter next time. The link to the outfit for this chapter will be in the comments section.