Chapter 10

Another week had gone by quickly. Harry had been surprisingly okay with the whole “my name isn’t Madison” thing. Kylie was still touring with us, but ignoring Zayn. I don’t blame her at all. Zayn shouldn’t have cheated, even though they had only been together for a day.

“Earth to Madison!” Kylie screamed.

“What?” I asked Kylie sweetly.

“You have to go to sound check,” she said.

“Oh. Okay, bye,” I said, walking towards the front of the bus. That girl annoys me so much sometimes. “Bye, Ashleigh. I’m going to sound check. Be back later.” I said walking off the bus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m back!” I screamed. I walked into the kitchen because I was starving. Ashleigh was out at Starbucks and the boys had decided to go get pizza, despite Paul saying no. Not that they ever listen to him, even though they really should. Those boys are going to get in so much trouble one of these days. I poured a bowl of cereal and sat down to eat it, but I heard a scream. “Now what?” I screamed, running into the bedroom, knowing it was most likely Kylie screaming about something. Again.

“I spilled nail polish all over myself,” she said, running into the bathroom.

“Kylie, you really do need to be more careful,” I said, snickering. “First you fall over a plugged in toaster, then you drop a bowl, now you spill nail polish all over yourself. I feel bad for whoever you marry.”

“It’s not funny!” she said, trying to not laugh. “Okay, it might be a little bit funny,” she said, laughing obnoxiously.

“Okay, let’s get the nail polish off before it dries.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally got the nail polish off of Kylie’s shirt; we decided to watch a movie.

“You get the movie and I’ll get the popcorn,” I said, walking into the kitchen. I grabbed the popcorn and shoved into the microwave. I grabbed two bowls and waited for the popcorn to finish popping. I walked back into the living room. “What movie did you pick?”

“Finding Nemo,” she said, putting the movie in.

“Okay then,” I said, looking at her weirdly. “I thought you hated that movie.”

“I changed my mind,” she said. I walked back into the kitchen and took the popcorn out and put it into the two bowls. I grabbed them and walked back into the living room. I handed one to Kylie and then sat down.

“Okay, start the movie now.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashleigh had walked in halfway through the movie and went to take a nap. She doesn’t usually take naps, but she fell asleep too fast. The movie had finally ended and the credits were rolling.

“Never mind. I still hate this movie,” Kylie said right as the credits came on. I laughed at her. “What?”

“Nothing, it’s just you’re so weird,” I said, shaking my head at her.

“I’m not weird compared to Louis,” she said.

“Hey!” Kylie and I turned around to see the five boys walking through the door

“It’s the truth,” Kylie mumbled before heading into the bedroom.

“I see you didn’t get caught,” I said.

“Nope, we’re sneaky,” Louis said, “sneaking” around the bus like a secret agent. I looked at my watch.

“So the show starts at seven, we need to be there by six, and it is currently,” I said, glancing at my watch. “Six-thirty! We’re late! Get Ashleigh and Kylie, we have to leave now!” I screamed running off of the bus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got there at six-forty-five, were yelled at by Paul, and then were rushed off to get ready. The show went by quickly and we were finally back on the bus. We were headed to the next venue and didn’t have a concert the whole weekend. I was planning on spending time with Ashleigh on Friday, since she was leaving after the concert on Monday, but Harry had other plans.

“Harry! Where are we going?” I whined.

“We are going to the park,” he said nonchalantly.

“Why?” I whined again.

“Because, I want to,” he replied.

“Fine. I was going to spend time with Ashleigh since she’s leaving on Monday, but never mind. Deprive me of my friendships,” I said, sitting down on the sidewalk.

“Really?” he said. “Deprive you of your friendships? Don’t you want to spend time with me? We only have two months left.”

“I know, but Ashleigh only gets to stay for three more days, because she has to get ready for college,” I said, standing back up. “Never mind. I'll race ya!” I screamed, running over to the swings.

“No fair!” he yelled running after me. He chased me and grabbed me.

“Harry! Put me down! Wait. It’s awful cloudy, maybe we should go back inside,” I said.

“Fine,” he said, putting me back down. He kissed me, and it started raining.

“I told you,” I said, sticking my tongue out at him. I grabbed his hand at started running back to the bus. By the time we got inside we were drenched.

“Whoa, what happened to you guys?” Liam asked, while Niall and Louis laughed at us.

“Harry abducted me,” I said dramatically. “Then he kissed me and it started raining. I told him we shouldn’t have been outside, because it was really cloudy. But did he listen to me? No. Of course not. Now, I’m going to go get changed out of these WET CLOTHES!” I yelled to Harry. I walked to the bedroom door, dripping water everywhere. I opened the door to see Kylie and Zayn making out. “Kylie!” I screamed. Her eyes shot open and she jumped up. “Kylie, I need to talk to you, now!” I said, grabbing her hand and walking into the kitchen. “Kylie, he cheated on you, can you really trust him?”

“I don’t know, but he deserves to get another chance,” she said.

“Fine, but I still don’t forgive him,” I said, walking into the bedroom. I was fuming. He cheats on her, and she forgives him. I don’t understand her at all sometimes. I changed into dry clothes and looked out of a window to see it had stopped raining. I walked into the living room where everyone was and said, “I’m going outside.” I walked outside and slammed the door. I ran to the park and sat down on a bench.

“Hey, watch out!” someone screamed, and then everything went black.