Chapter 14

This chapter is dedicated to @Ashleigh_g1297 for being an (annoyingly) awesome best friend :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Anne!”

“What!” She was sitting on the couch watching... Sesame Street?

“Why on earth are you watching Sesame Street?” I asked, looking at her weirdly.

“Because it’s…educational?”

“Seriously, why are you watching it?”

“Because I like it.”

“Okay then,” I said, walking towards the coffee table. I grabbed the room service menu, and because I could afford it, started looking through it. “Hey, the boys really want me to go back, so is it okay if I fly with you back to New York, find someone to stay with you, and then fly back to them?”

“I’m eighteen. I don’t need a babysitter,” she said, once again rolling her eyes. “But, if you must, then yes. It’s okay.”

“Great! By the way, I’m ordering room service, so what do you want?” I said, tossing her the menu. “You can have whatever you want.”

“Really?” she said with a childish gleam in her eyes.

“Yes. I sing with One Direction now. I can afford room service,” I said, walking to the telephone.

“Okay.” She quickly scanned through the menu, and told me what she wanted.

“Be right back,” I said, walking out of the room with the telephone and menu in hand. I called the hotel, gave them our order, and hung up. I skipped (Yes, a nineteen, almost twenty year-old, relatively famous girl skipped) back into the living room, where Anne was now watching Teletubbies. “Anne, why are you watching Teletubbies?”

“Because they’re cool,” she said, trying to ignore me.

“Anyway, the food should be up here in about-”

Knock knock!

“Room service!”

“Right now. Coming!” I grabbed my wallet and ran to the door. I opened it to find Mason standing there. “What are you doing here?”

“I work here,” he said, motioning to the cart with our food on it.

“Oh,” I grabbed the food, gave him a tip, and tried to shut the door. Mason stuck his foot in the door’s path, preventing it from shutting it. “What?”

“I still want that date.” Man, this guy wouldn’t give up.

“I’m not available, ask my sister. Anne!” I screamed. She hobbled over to the door.

“What? I was in the middle of watching Barney.”

“What is with you and the little kid shows? Anyway, tell this guy I’m dating someone.”

“What! Who’re dating?” she screeched in my ear.

“Oh, that’s right. I forgot to tell you. Harry and I are dating now,” I said, laughing nervously. “We got together the night we left the beach house.”

“Where did it happen?” she said, the fan girl in her coming out.

“I’ll tell you as soon as Mason leaves,” I growled.

“Fine. Have a nice night,” Mason said, stomping down the hallway with his cart. I shut the door, and walked over to the couch with Anne following behind me like a lost puppy.

“So, where did it happen?” she asked excitedly. I don’t really blame her. It’s not every day you find out your somewhat famous sister is dating one of the members of your favorite band. Wow, that sounded extremely crazy. Oh well. My life is crazy.

“Okay. I’ll tell you, but you have to promise not to scream.” She did the zipper motion on her lips that people do to say they won’t talk. “Okay. The night after the bonfire at the beach house, when everyone was asleep, I went down to the beach. Harry tagged along. Anyway, when we were going back up to the house, he stopped me. He was just staring at me, and then he kissed me. That’s why I was acting strange that week and wouldn’t talk to Harry. So, the night we went back to the tour bus, we played truth or dare, and I ended up on the roof. So did Harry because Zayn dared him to eat a sock. Anyway, we started talking, actually he was yelling while I was being silent, and I ended up kissing him. Yadada, now we’re dating!” I stopped talking and started looking at Anne again. She was turning blue. That can’t be good, I thought. “Anne! Breathe!” Anne looked like she was about to pass out from excitement.

“Oh no. Room. Getting. Dark.” Then she passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are this week’s lyrics: “Tap on my window, knock on my door, I want to make you feel beautiful.” Remember, if you are the first person to comment the correct song, the next chapter of my book will be dedicated to you.