Chapter 17

Sorry I took so long to update. I have been very busy lately.

Also, this chapter is dedicated to @ashleigh_g1297.  Go read her new book "Stay With Me."

But anyway, here’s the last chapter of This Wasn’t Just a Dream, besides the epilogue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was officially the end of my tour with One Direction. I couldn’t believe how fast time went by. Kylie and Zayn still have an on-and-off relationship, which is off right now. I keep trying to tell her he’s not worth it, but the fangirl inside won’t let him go. Louis, Liam, and Niall are still dating Danielle, Scarlet, and Sabrina. Anne finally found someone that will put up with her. Harry and I are still going strong. We officially announced our relationship in an interview the day I got back. I started working on a debut album recently that will be released sometime next year. Right now I was packing my stuff, getting ready to fly back to London.

“Kylie, have you seen the blue dress I have? I put it at the end of my bed with the rest of my clothes and now it’s gone,” I asked.

“No. Go ask the boys,” she said, going back to frantically throwing things in a suitcase. She couldn’t be neat even if her life depended on it. I walked into the living room to see the boys laughing at Louis, who was running around with underwear on his head and my dress tied around his neck like a cape.

“Louis!” I screamed, making him turn around and face me. “Why do you have my dress?”

“I wanted to be superman, but I don’t have a cape,” he explained like it was the most normal thing ever. I walked over to him, grabbed my dress which was now hanging limply in his hands, and walked back into the bedroom.

“Louis had it,” I said to Kylie, who was now running around the room like a chicken with their head cut off searching for something. “What on earth are you looking for?”

“My silver dangly earrings.”

“You mean these?” I said, grabbing them out of her suitcase and handing them to her.

“Yes! Where were they?” she asked, once again slinging clothes into her suitcase.

“In your suitcase,” I said, folding the last of my clothes and neatly putting them away.

“Okay.” I zipped my suitcases and made sure I grabbed everything. I rolled my suitcases into the living room and sat down on one of the couches, which were almost completely taken up by the boys playing call of duty. They had already finished packing a while ago, so they were spending time with each other before going back to visit home. I, however, would just be heading back to the flat I shared with Kylie to work on my album. Back to my boring life before I was signed. I started wondering what would happen about me and Harry when I heard my name being yelled.

“Madison!” Everyone was looking at me, including Kylie who had apparently finished packing.

“What?” I asked.

“It’s time to head to the airport,” Louis answered, still wearing a pair of underwear on his head.

Oh, okay,” I replied, standing up, grabbing my suitcases, and walking out the door.

In the limo on the way to the airport I was thinking about what would happen to Harry and me. Once we boarded the plane I fell asleep on Harry’s shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Madison. Wake up. We’re here,” Harry said. I opened my eyes and stood up, grabbing my bags from the overhead compartment and heading towards the exit, with Harry tagging along behind me. We made it through the airport only being stopped a few times. The fans didn’t know when we were flying back to London, so no one was here, except for a few who had their own flights. We each got into our separate cars once outside after saying our goodbyes, promising to keep in touch, and taking pictures with each other. Kylie and I were both crying on the way home. We had grown so close to the boys in such a short time and it was hard to see them go. Once we finally got home we both looked awful.

“This place looks so strange,” Kylie commented, after looking over the place.

“I know. It looks foreign. I can’t believe how much I miss the boys already,” I said, and with that we were both crying in each other’s arms again. We spent the rest of the night watching movies and eating ice cream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that’s the last chapter of TWJAD (besides the epilogue, which should be posted soon). Thanks so much to those who read.

Thanks a bunch,

Directioner

PS: For those of you who don't know already, the second Adventurous Adventures of One Direction came out a few days ago.  It was amazing!  If you haven't already watched it I will be posting the video in the side bar and linking this chapter's outfit in the external link.