Chapter 7

It had been a week since Harry kissed me. We haven’t spoken to each other since. I have been ignoring him, and Kylie is the only one who knows why. I don’t know what to say to him, and I’m not sure if I feel the same way. We are back on the bus and Danielle, Anne, and Scarlet have gone back home. I know that I have to talk to Harry soon; just not yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Madison! It’s time for sound check!” Louis screamed.

“Coming!” I said, walking off of the bus. I walked into the arena and grabbed the mike.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the worst sound check ever. It had been a week since I sang, so it took me forever to warm up. Once I did, I tripped over a wire, and fell. I didn’t get hurt, but it was embarrassing. I forgot some of the words to the first song and when I sang the duet I stared at a chair to avoid Harry. The boys asked me if I was okay, so I ran out to the bus. I just hope the show tonight goes well, or I might die from embarrassment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wake up!” Louis screamed in my ear.

“I’m up!” I screamed at Louis. “What do you need?”

“I’m lonely,” he said.

“Then go wake Harry up,” I said.

“No! Jimmy protested,” he said.

“What does that mean?” I asked.

“Gasp! You don’t know?” he said.

“No,” I said truthfully.

“Never mind then,” he said, walking off. Good, I thought. Maybe I can sleep before the concert now.

“Madison, are you awake?” Harry asked. I rolled over and “snored.” He sighed and walked away. I still didn’t want to talk to him. I grabbed my song journal and a pencil and got to work. I finally figured out what to do about Harry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show is over. During the whole song, Harry did nothing but stare at me. At least I didn’t forget the words. I have to do something about the Harry situation soon. He’s getting on my nerves. Louis locked Harry and me in the dressing room. He kept us in there for an hour, but I didn’t say a word. Louis finally let us out in time for the concert.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wake up!”

“What now Louis?” I screamed.

“It’s nine in the morning,” he said.

“Stop waking me up so early,” I said, throwing my pillow at him. He ducked and it barely missed him. “We don’t have a show today.”

“So?” he said.

“I’m going back to sleep,” I said, rolling over. After he left I tried to finish my song.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yes!” I screamed. Everyone came running into the room looking worried.

“What’s wrong?” Kylie asked.

“I finally finished a song,” I stated.

“Can we see?” she said, reaching for it.